View attachment 325029
View attachment 325030

Waves for everyone
View attachment 325031

Went for some optional fun.. new enforcer working nicely
View attachment 325032

My wife had some fun driving
View attachment 325033

Jerry broke his rear axle here last time so he figured he’d see if he could replicate
View attachment 325034

Some turtles on the trail
View attachment 325035
View attachment 325036

Don drove this one out
View attachment 325037

Fallen tree was easy for some .. some not so much
View attachment 325038
View attachment 325039
View attachment 325040

Things got a little heated and Jerry tried to flip Adams rig ..
View attachment 325041

Great day
View attachment 325042

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nicely done 👍

Love the commentary.

Hey, my rig looks good with the added lift. Too bad it's from a rock🤣🤣

I must say, the Cooper's hooked up and climbed the rock the MTRs slid back down last year.

The tree was an interesting addition to the John Bull exit. I blindly committed to it and made it. Now I want to try it going the other way.

rubiDave

Few more ..

The main attraction at Dishpan mall was as awesome as described
View attachment 325028
View attachment 325029
View attachment 325030

Waves for everyone
View attachment 325031

View attachment 325032

View attachment 325033

Jerry broke his rear axle here last time so he figured he’d see if he could replicate
View attachment 325034

View attachment 325035
View attachment 325036

Don drove this one out
View attachment 325037

View attachment 325038
View attachment 325039
View attachment 325040

View attachment 325041

Great day
View attachment 325042

Ha ha nice captions Dan. Thanks to you and Don for putting together the itinerary and to Jerry for leading the run.

I was a bit embarrassed being the first to turtle and winch out. Thankfully, I wasn't the last and just about everyone got to share in that fun. Good times all around. Too bad no one got any pics at the after party.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

Few more ..

The main attraction at Dishpan mall was as awesome as described
View attachment 325028
View attachment 325029
View attachment 325030

Waves for everyone
View attachment 325031

View attachment 325032

View attachment 325033

View attachment 325034

View attachment 325035
View attachment 325036

Don drove this one out
View attachment 325037

View attachment 325038
View attachment 325039
View attachment 325040

View attachment 325041

Great day
View attachment 325042

Nice pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time. Hoping to hit those trails soon.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Local Trail update

For those of you in SoCal, Miller Jeep Trail has been on my mind lately. It's pretty much in my backyard and every winter the NFS closes the trails so yesterday I looked into when it's going to open this year.
The response is hopefully in a few weeks, apparently the winter storms wreaked havoc on MJT and there is Significant damage.
When it opens I want to go check it out... Maybe during the week

Just thought I'd throw it out there for those that may have the time

TrailHunter

Hooked
For those of you in SoCal, Miller Jeep Trail has been on my mind lately. It's pretty much in my backyard and every winter the NFS closes the trails so yesterday I looked into when it's going to open this year.
The response is hopefully in a few weeks, apparently the winter storms wreaked havoc on MJT and there is Significant damage.

Thanks for the update Don.

danford.lau

Caught the Bug

I’m in if possible :) interested in doing some camping up on MJT too if anyone else wants to do so . Memorial Day is open too for a longer trip

rubiDave

Not out of the realm of possibilities...
Keep us posted.

It's been a few years since I've done it. Would be fun to do in a Jeep.

fiend

Caught the Bug

Don,
Interested. Pretty tied up through mid-May, but maybe after that.

jdofmemi

I may be able to sneak out for a daytrip to MJT, and if it is a Tuesday or Wednesday Becky can come play with Olaf as well.

She is now open for Saturday runs, since she was able to switch her schedule.

Aside from that, if I can, I would like to do a run Saturday. Just not sure where.

PokerStogey

Would really like to do MJT... for it being as close as it is to Bakersfield, I have never made it down there. Weekdays are hit and miss but possible.

BaddestCross

MJT usually opens in May, right? I'd be surprised if it opened early May because of all the weather we had.

As far as Saturday goes, I'm trying to rearrange some things so I don't have to work again. I know of a run to Isham Canyon happening, but if course, I didn't commit to anything.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

waynenamuria

If you plan the run near the end of May I might actually be done with my build. This could be a good run to stretch the new legs on.

Keep us posted of your plans.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
I’m in if possible :) interested in doing some camping up on MJT too if anyone else wants to do so . Memorial Day is open too for a longer trip

I'll probably only be able to do one day but there's a campground at the top.. Duchman??? I think.
Not out of the realm of possibilities...
Keep us posted.

It's been a few years since I've done it. Would be fun to do in a Jeep.

Will do.

Don,
Interested. Pretty tied up through mid-May, but maybe after that.

I'd be surprised if it's open before mid-May. The way the ranger talked there is a lot of storm damage

I may be able to sneak out for a daytrip to MJT, and if it is a Tuesday or Wednesday Becky can come play with Olaf as well.

She is now open for Saturday runs, since she was able to switch her schedule.

Aside from that, if I can, I would like to do a run Saturday. Just not sure where.
If you find something before MJT opens I may be interested work permitting

Would really like to do MJT... for it being as close as it is to Bakersfield, I have never made it down there. Weekdays are hit and miss but possible.

Love to have you. I'll post as soon as I hear

MJT usually opens in May, right? I'd be surprised if it opened early May because of all the weather we had.

As far as Saturday goes, I'm trying to rearrange some things so I don't have to work again. I know of a run to Isham Canyon happening, but if course, I didn't commit to anything.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
Please keep me posted and of course you are always welcome
If you plan the run near the end of May I might actually be done with my build. This could be a good run to stretch the new legs on.

Keep us posted of your plans.
Will do and welcome to WAL.. stop by the "give us a wave" thread and introduce yourself to the group

SkyRubi18

I’ll be definitely going with you let me know when...

Top Bottom