What's your view like at work?

Jsouder53

Hooked
For sure. Mountain rustic is one of my favorite styles of homes to design. I just wish I had mountains here to build them in!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s my favorite style as well. Maybe you should move closer to the mountains to build them in [emoji6]

One of my law partners had the opportunity to stay and ski a few days there in February. He said it was insane and bordered on the absurd. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s my dream to ski there!!! I can only imagine how amazing it would be...

deantac

Haul truck driver just backed up and hit my arms ....comes to the lunch room and asks me it it was his fault. 🤦*♂️ I said It sure in fuck wasn’t mine. 🤷*♂️ lol

You like that make and model. Cat and Laturd is all I’ve run in the bigger sizes.

jdofmemi

Truck drivers....they seem to be the same wherever you go.
Always an excuse why they aren't doing what they should.

I like the Komatsu, it is strong, smooth, and fast. Mine is a bit tired, but it works for the jobs I do with it. It is just a part time machine.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Another day at the Yellowstone Club Image1556902678.796213.jpg Image1556902693.053466.jpg Image1556902702.111583.jpg

And yes there is a ski lift running through the backyard. Also, this is apparently a spec home [emoji15]

Just to give size comparison of the private ski mountain they have here... it’s bigger than Breckinridge’s mountain in Colorado

wjtstudios

Hooked
Top Bottom