SoCal Group

jdofmemi

Well, it's late notice, but I just managed to adjust my schedule to have no work tomorrow.
Since the little woman finally has Saturdays off, I would like to hit a trail or two. Something relatively easy to start her off, like maybe Gold Mountain, then see how it goes to hit another trail from there.

Any interest, let me know.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Well, it's late notice, but I just managed to adjust my schedule to have no work tomorrow.
Since the little woman finally has Saturdays off, I would like to hit a trail or two. Something relatively easy to start her off, like maybe Gold Mountain, then see how it goes to hit another trail from there.

Really wish I could Join you. Once my boys baseball season is over hopefully things will open up for me.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug

Wish I could too.... Work is finally in my life again...

jdofmemi

John Bull .. really eased her in slowly there :)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well, we did Gold Mountain first, without mention of anything else. She did great there, and we had plenty of time, so I figured we could try it out.

The JL is an awesome rig, so that helped, plus since we just did it I knew where to put her so we didn't make the tie for frown.

Fun times for sure

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Well, we did Gold Mountain first, without mention of anything else. She did great there, and we had plenty of time, so I figured we could try it out.

The JL is an awesome rig, so that helped, plus since we just did it I knew where to put her so we didn't make the tie for frown.

Fun times for sure

Curious what are your impressions . Where does the JL capability stand out from the JK? Not that I’m upgrading any time soon haha

jdofmemi

Curious what are your impressions . Where does the JL capability stand out from the JK? Not that I’m upgrading any time soon haha

I would not say it is way better, but it is a little bit better in a lot of small ways. The biggest thing is the 8 speed transmission. The wheel base is a couple of inches longer, just enough to change up where the tires are when climbing.

Oh, and stupid auto correct changed my "tie rod" up in the last post

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
week of May 6th

I've got some days off next week.... Let's go wheeling... Cougar Buttes, Mottino..Calico... Somewhere else?
Anyone in??

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Lockwood Creek/Miller Jeep trail update

Just checked with the rangers in the area. It turns out the damage is so severe they have an engineer evaluating the trail system up here.. They just arrived today.

It seems it's going to be quite a long wait for these trails to open...

Top Bottom