Kill it With Fire

Willys17

You can keep all that down there!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just moved back after a hiatus. Really don’t understand this place, 3/4 of jeeps look like that and apparently it’s cool to have a truck with the front end jacked up and the rear end squatting like a dog wiping his ass on carpet. Think it makes it easier to plop their obese second cousin girlfriend in the truck bed.

WJCO

Meme King
Just moved back after a hiatus. Really don’t understand this place, 3/4 of jeeps look like that and apparently it’s cool to have a truck with the front end jacked up and the rear end squatting like a dog wiping his ass on carpet. Think it makes it easier to plop their obese second cousin girlfriend in the truck bed.

The only word I can think of is from the Bible: Abomination.

RCVRY

I won’t keep a dog if it doesn’t drag it’s ass on the carpet and lick it’s balls for at least 3 hours a day.

What else am I going to watch when there’s nothing on TV?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked

I do not miss any of that garbage [emoji51] I had to keep barf bags readily available in my glove box [emoji23]

Jsouder53

Hooked
I'm just glad you were able to get out of there before any of that crap rubbed off on you[emoji6]

Me too! A few friends of mine started having their build going in the wrong direction lol hideous grills, wheels that are just entirely too large, just all around mall crawlers

Top Bottom