Wines of the Week

Brute

Hooked
Finally put away the last of the wine from HI to WA...592 std bottles & 19 large format bottles...need to build shelving for 250 bottles...

Attachments

• 2D55271E-573D-4825-B8E3-01BBE5F649BA.jpg
    2D55271E-573D-4825-B8E3-01BBE5F649BA.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 65

WJCO

Meme King
Finally put away the last of the wine from HI to WA...592 std bottles & 19 large format bottles...need to build shelving for 250 bottles...

Did you build that shelving initially or was it already there when you bought the house? We're thinking of building a small cellar at some point. Haven't done much research on building the shelving vs buying something pre-built.

Brute

Hooked
Forget the shelving. Just have a big party!

We gave away 8 cases of wine to friends...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Did you build that shelving initially or was it already there when you bought the house? We're thinking of building a small cellar at some point. Haven't done much research on building the shelving vs buying something pre-built.

The cellar was already built when we bought it...the space is not conducive to a well organized cellar...had we done it, it would have been a much more efficient use of space...and would hold twice as many bottles in the same space...

WJCO

Meme King
The cellar was already built when we bought it...the space is not conducive to a well organized cellar...had we done it, it would have been a much more efficient use of space...and would hold twice as many bottles in the same space...

Good feedback. I may contact you for ideas if/when we decide to do it.

Brute

Hooked
IMG_4569.jpg

This one is for you JAGS...it took about 45 minutes to open, but when it did, it was fabulous...well worth the wait.

Brute

Hooked
One of my favorite Pinot’s from CA...at Thomas Keller ‘s TAK Room in Hudson Yards...Manhattan

Attachments

• 09459632-57FB-4ED8-8619-671C813BDDD0.jpg
    09459632-57FB-4ED8-8619-671C813BDDD0.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 32
Top Bottom