Southeast Fall Bash at Windrock ORV October 4-6 2019

jorgelrod

Hooked
Another Question, are we leaving this closed to the Wayalife forum? asking to know if I let people know at my club or not...

longarmwj

Another Question, are we leaving this closed to the Wayalife forum? asking to know if I let people know at my club or not...

This is for Wayalife members only. There has never been a real Southeastern event with a bunch of core active members so I think it is time we have one!

I appreciate you asking before hand though!

jorgelrod

Hooked
This is for Wayalife members only. There has never been a real Southeastern event with a bunch of core active members so I think it is time we have one!

Yeah, it's better to ask, it's usually party crashers who ruin shit for everyone...

Looking forward to this!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked

Hey, wait! We tried to have one last year and NBunga, Coop, RedKnight and I were the only ones that showed up to Windrock!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

longarmwj

Hotel Update

I have been in negotiations with two hotels in the area. Both hotels are 15 minutes from Windrock. I have narrowed it down to the Comfort Inn located in Oak Ridge TN. I was able to work out a 12% ($122 a night) discount on their nightly rate for Wayalife members. I am now determining if there is a way for each attendee to contact the hotel individually to confirm and book their stay, or if that is something that I myself will have to do.

The Comfort Inn (click here to view hotel) is a 4 star rated hotel with gym, indoor/outdoor pool, and close access to bars, because there WILL be drinking :cheesy:.

I had a few other offers I was able to get, but dollar for dollar this hotel seemed to be the best quality for the price. My direct contact for this hotel is out of town until next Tuesday, so when I talk to her on Tuesday I will update. In the meantime, keep checking in! Lets make this a big event!

jorgelrod

Hooked
Hotel Update

I have been in negotiations with two hotels in the area. Both hotels are 15 minutes from Windrock. I have narrowed it down to the Comfort Inn located in Oak Ridge TN. I was able to work out a 12% ($122 a night) discount on their nightly rate for Wayalife members. I am now determining if there is a way for each attendee to contact the hotel individually to confirm and book their stay, or if that is something that I myself will have to do.

The Comfort Inn (click here to view hotel) is a 4 star rated hotel with gym, indoor/outdoor pool, and close access to bars, because there WILL be drinking :cheesy:.

I had a few other offers I was able to get, but dollar for dollar this hotel seemed to be the best quality for the price. My direct contact for this hotel is out of town until next Tuesday, so when I talk to her on Tuesday I will update. In the meantime, keep checking in! Lets make this a big event!

I got the Quality Inn Oak Ridge via expedia for $90 a night. It might not be the best one out there but it's just a place to crash after all and Google maps put's it at about 20 mins from the general store.

longarmwj

I got the Quality Inn Oak Ridge via expedia for $90 a night. It might not be the best one out there but it's just a place to crash after all and Google maps put's it at about 20 mins from the general store.
I'll look into that one as well. See if I can negotiate a cheaper rate for a group stay.
I most likely will be tent camping unless it is raining or terrible cold.
According to their website, all camping spots are booked out for that weekend.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
I'll look into that one as well. See if I can negotiate a cheaper rate for a group stay.

According to their website, all camping spots are booked out for that weekend.

They have overflow primitive sites. You more or less just get a spot of ground, always plenty of those

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Primitive camping is open that weekend. I'll be tent camping as well. Looks like each spot is big enough for 2 tents. Plenty of spots open by the bathhouse.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

longarmwj

Primitive camping is open that weekend. I'll be tent camping as well. Looks like each spot is big enough for 2 tents. Plenty of spots open by the bathhouse.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Might just have to look into that. I must have read the website wrong. That would keep us all grouped together pretty well also.

Top Bottom