Southeast Fall Bash at Windrock ORV October 4-6 2019

longarmwj

Any idea what trails you all will be running?

As said, #51 seems to be a popular one and so does 22. I will be going next month with a small group of locals so I will use that as a scouting trip and report back.

It's sill a few months away but damn, I'm pumped.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Trail 16 is the other one. It has a nasty hill climb at the end of it.
I had to winch on bypass and the main trail, locked with 35s. Haven’t tried it with 37s yet.

jorgelrod

Hooked
I would love to get at least one Badge of Honor trail under my belt, but will run anyone you guys choose as I've never been there before.

I'm on 35's but willing to hit harder trails. I do have to drive back to Florida, but I'm sure this group won't leave a man behind.

longarmwj

I've come to a deal with a hotel, and they will be setting up a specific web page for those who are wanting a room verses camping. Once that is set up I will update with a link and any pertinent information.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Do we think we will be able to get a camp site large enough for the whole group in the primitive camping area?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

longarmwj

Do we think we will be able to get a camp site large enough for the whole group in the primitive camping area?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

That was my concern, which is why I went ahead and put a deposit on a bank of rooms for us. I set aside an entire half floor for Wayalife. Personally, I feel that the hotel would be a better meeting/command central. It would also be better for any possible repairs we might need to make. I would much prefer to work in a parking lot verses a dirt lot, but that's just me! :crazyeyes:

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler
Each camp site can hold 2 tents. We can reserve several next to each other, almost all of them are still open.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

wjtstudios

Hooked
That was my concern, which is why I went ahead and put a deposit on a bank of rooms for us. I set aside an entire half floor for Wayalife. Personally, I feel that the hotel would be a better meeting/command central. It would also be better for any possible repairs we might need to make. I would much prefer to work in a parking lot verses a dirt lot, but that's just me! :crazyeyes:

I do agree with you, I think the hotel would be better for a lot of reasons, although I hope we don’t have too many late night repairs.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

longarmwj

I do agree with you, I think the hotel would be better for a lot of reasons, although I hope we don’t have too many late night repairs.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Hopefully not!! l:cheesy: Between the pavement and parking lot lights, it would help any late night repairs needed go a bit smoother.

The free breakfast at the hotel, plus the lobby for meeting and organizing trail riding, I think would be easier. Plus that would keep everyone in the same confined area on the same floor so rounding everyone together would be easier verses having people spread out around a cmapground.

I am fine either way though, it doesn't matter to me.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
I definitely agree with the pros of the hotel room but for me I have to cut costs down on trips. I'll have to tent camp.

longarmwj

I definitely agree with the pros of the hotel room but for me I have to cut costs down on trips. I'll have to tent camp.

I know that feeling all too well. Let me get the agreement for the hotel signed and sent back, and I might be able to work something out for you on that :thumb:

jorgelrod

Hooked
I'm keeping an eye out, I chose to pay at the hotel and can still cancel my expedia reservation so if we choose to stay at a hotel together I'm game.

Fury22

I'd prefer the hotel option too, especially since i have to drive 12 hours to get there haha. Looking forward to this🤘

longarmwj

I'm keeping an eye out, I chose to pay at the hotel and can still cancel my expedia reservation so if we choose to stay at a hotel together I'm game.
I got a group rate of $91.00 a night, plus tax. We are all on the same floor as well!
I'd prefer the hotel option too, especially since i have to drive 12 hours to get there haha. Looking forward to this🤘
That is a haul!! I am signing the agreement this morning so I will post the information to reserve your room
And here I thought mine was long at 8 and some change...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mine is only three and a half hours :bleh:

longarmwj

I'm sure there will be group eating and drinking, but there are a few restaurants that sound pretty good, and have killer alcohol selections.

I can set up a group reservation for a Saturday night group dinner somewhere (that isn't overly expensive) if y'all want?

Fury22

I'm sure there will be group eating and drinking, but there are a few restaurants that sound pretty good, and have killer alcohol selections.

I can set up a group reservation for a Saturday night group dinner somewhere (that isn't overly expensive) if y'all want?

Can't threaten me with a good time haha

Top Bottom