Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

sipafz

Caught the Bug
What brand lights? Solar or 120? We're considering getting some for ours. Not sure if we'll do it this year or not. I may bug you next year to see how they're holding up.

These are cheap incandescent 7w lights that we picked up at Target for $6 a string (Target Brand, iHome).

WJCO

Meme King
I'm sure they learned that stuff makes you itchy wearing shorts and tank tops...haha. looks good. A lot of work to insulate it, but given a CO winter I'd probably do that same if it wasn't.

Lol. Truthfully, this shit isn't near as itchy as it used to be. I've heard rumors that it wasn't, and indeed it really isn't. Not sure what changes the modern shit has, but it wasn't bad. I wore latex gloves and short sleeves and nothing to worry about. Years ago, a biohazard suit was required.

Looks like a Union Job....Lol. Nice upgrade. :thumb:

Lol. Indeed. Good to be done with this.

jesse3638

Hooked
Yeah the old yellow shit vs. the new white stuff is night and day. I did some during my renovations and I swear it's a mental thing. As soon as I open the package I get itchy...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Absolutely love it. Other than the fan, we use all the other features all the time. Had it about a year now. I did a little discussion about it when we first got it here: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...read-1999-WJ?p=1067726&viewfull=1#post1067726

Who needs all those fancy things when you have a cord roll in your tool box, portable blue tooth speaker and a raquet ball hanging from p-cord from the ceiling...haha. Actually I would have used the hell out of that fan last weekend while organizing my garage.

RCVRY

Who needs all those fancy things when you have a cord roll in your tool box, portable blue tooth speaker and a raquet ball hanging from p-cord from the ceiling...haha. Actually I would have used the hell out of that fan last weekend while organizing my garage.

...and a wife to get out and open/close the garage door...[emoji87]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I’ve had an exhaust leak on my pickup for a couple months, I don’t drive it much so I finally took the time to figure out where it was.
IMG_0675.jpg

Right on the freaking manifold!

Don’t really want to dive into that fix at the moment so high temp JB Weld to the rescue.
IMG_0677.jpg

We’ll see how that holds till this winter when I have more time to actually replace the manifold.

With almost 250k miles,I’ve been throwing around the idea of rebuilding the engine anyway so may just end up doing that’s.

RCVRY

I’ve had an exhaust leak on my pickup for a couple months, I don’t drive it much so I finally took the time to figure out where it was.
View attachment 329590

Don’t really want to dive into that fix at the moment so high temp JB Weld to the rescue.
View attachment 329591

We’ll see how that holds till this winter when I have more time to actually replace the manifold.

With almost 250k miles,I’ve been throwing around the idea of rebuilding the engine anyway so may just end up doing that’s.

Gee I wonder how it started leaking? [emoji16]

JKbrick

View attachment 329590

View attachment 329591

Holy shit dude, that’s to the I’ll pay someone to fix this point

Top Bottom