Show your Knives!

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
That bottom Wild Pig Hunter would be popular here in Hawaii...it’s how most pigs are hunted here with dogs...
Even fresh from the packaging it had a wickedly sharp point and the factory edge was amply sharp. A little honing with some water stones and it is very efficient. Mighty fine way to hunt. 🤙🤟

fiend

Caught the Bug
Hi guys! I'm planning to spend my next summer holidays in US. I will travel tru Utha, Nevada and California visiting (hiking) some on the national parks.

When I go hiking I usaul take my knife with me ...I don't know US roules and I wan't to breake them...Do you have any suggestion? Do you know if during the travel from Italy to US it is enough that the knive is stored in the luggage? Should I declare it at the arrival?

View attachment 326248

If it’s in your checked luggage it should be fine. Obviously they’re not going to let you bring it with you in the cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brown Santa dropped this off today.
Iron Will Outfitters
IMG_1331.JPG .

I may have posted these before. Benchmade mini Infidel (with bent out clip lol) and a Jesse James flip knife.
IMG_1334.JPG .
IMG_1333.JPG .
IMG_1332.JPG .

Hi guys! I'm planning to spend my next summer holidays in US. I will travel tru Utha, Nevada and California visiting (hiking) some on the national parks.

When I go hiking I usaul take my knife with me ...I don't know US roules and I wan't to breake them...Do you have any suggestion? Do you know if during the travel from Italy to US it is enough that the knive is stored in the luggage? Should I declare it at the arrival?

View attachment 326248

Utah....[emoji19]

G-mansjk

Lol. I use it in as my trail kitchen knife as well. Actually I take it to every restaurant that I go to. That and my portable pepper grinder.
My wife gets all pissed at me everytime I bust my benchmade out in a restaurant Haha. What am I supposed to do when they have steak knives duller than butter knives. It's even better when you're in a classy joint and the staff hears you knocking their tuff meat and crappy knives Haha!!!

That's right I'm a window licker, I can't spell, my grammar sucks!!!!

Top Bottom