Orion

rubiDave

My gas tank skid is dented all over but no holes. Last time I inspected it, I noticed a ton of loose gravel between the skid and tank. I used a shop vac to vacuum as much out as possible. Just hope the next hit doesn't punch a sharp piece of gravel through the tank.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Took Orion on his first long distance trip since I installed the lift... And he did Great! 70-80 mph and tracked perfect.

Every year we try to get 1 or 2 Bass Lake weekends in... and ever since I got the Jeep... I’ve been setting aside one morning to go explore... this year was f’n awesome as we climbed up to 8,300 ft and got 360 degree views. Pictures don’t even do it justice.. I didn’t want to leave.

Always good to be on the Lake drinkin some Beers...
IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_5104.jpg

Saturday Morning, the Wife & I left the Cabin at 5:30 and made it to the Trail Head by 6:15.... It was all Heaven from there:

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_5042.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_5058.jpg

IMG_4990.jpg

IMG_5083.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Absolutely beautiful up there! Jeep looks great too. I love that photo of the Jeep in the forest, very cool

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

TrailHunter

Hooked
Nice trip Kirk[emoji106]

Jeep is looking great, and so is the scenery.

Your Jeep has the perfect stance for a daily driver. Pics look cool

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Awesome pics. Looks like a sweet area.

Absolutely beautiful up there! Jeep looks great too. I love that photo of the Jeep in the forest, very cool

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Jeep looks really good. Nice pics.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Beautiful area. Looks like you guys had a nice trip.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Very cool pics, incredibly beautiful area to explore!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Guys!

Top Bottom