What was done to your rig this week?

Coop

Caught the Bug
We are wrapping up in Ouray, but if we are still there when you get there it’s because we went off the cliff.
Have a great trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dillard09

We are wrapping up in Ouray, but if we are still there when you get there it’s because we went off the cliff.
Have a great trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So was there anything open yet in the high country? Should be heading that way in a little over a week. Will be in there area close to 10 days. Going to try and hit some tougher trails outside of Montrose too.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
So was there anything open yet in the high country? Should be heading that way in a little over a week. Will be in there area close to 10 days. Going to try and hit some tougher trails outside of Montrose too.

From what I was told not a whole lot is open. Black bear and Imogene are still closed. Ophir and yankee boy basin are open. I think only parts of engineer pass are open. That’s all I know so far.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

From what I was told not a whole lot is open. Black bear and Imogene are still closed. Ophir and yankee boy basin are open. I think only parts of engineer pass are open. That’s all I know so far.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

About what I've heard. I've been tracking trail conditions on Switzerland of america jeep adventure page. They update it just about daily.

Top Bottom