Exodus Jeeps Gladiator

Ddays

Hooked
I would venture it’s because Dana is supplying them at, near, or below cost as a promotional effort. Something Dynatrac can’t do, especially absent yoga pants.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Very well could be but I get the feeling there are a few chinks in the Dynatrac armor as of late. Where their rep was solid gold before it seems to have run into some rough spots.

WJCO

Meme King
I would venture it’s because Dana is supplying them at, near, or below cost as a promotional effort. Something Dynatrac can’t do, especially absent yoga pants.

Very well could be but I get the feeling there are a few chinks in the Dynatrac armor as of late. Where their rep was solid gold before it seems to have run into some rough spots.

That's because their reputation was based on solid quality, solid labor, and solid workmanship. Their promotional effort was the product itself. Their specifications, quality, and strength allowed the axle to sell itself. Even at higher costs and longer wait times, customers wanted them.

I can't honestly see most Jeepers that view Dynatrac's recent promotional efforts (yoga pants), even caring about the axle or any product for that matter. That's not why those kind of viewers are watching that shit.
And I can't honestly see most Jeepers that are interested in purchasing a Dynatrac axle giving a fuck about who's trying to look sexy to sell the fucking thing. Dynatrac axle customers are looking at the specs and practical aspect of the axle IMO.

jesse3638

Hooked
Also when Dynatrac came into market they had little to no competition. Yes made in the USA quality is worth the extra cost to me, but Teraflex, UD60's, and the like who use some over seas production and "Assembled in the USA" build standards have a higher profit margin and can afford to sell for slightly less than their competition. Sucks most consumers look to save pennies over supporting US companies which is already difficult to do today.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheGrendel

Also when Dynatrac came into market they had little to no competition. Yes made in the USA quality is worth the extra cost to me, but Teraflex, UD60's, and the like who use some over seas production and "Assembled in the USA" build standards have a higher profit margin and can afford to sell for slightly less than their competition. Sucks most consumers look to save pennies over supporting US companies which is already difficult to do today.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

here's the thing though. bubba has been pushing Dynatrac products for awhile. he's a small business trying to make money and keep a good reputation. it's got to be super frustrating for him when Dynatrac won't negotiate with him at all yet they are giving away free axles to youtube stars. everyone has business decisions to make. Dynatrac is making there's, and Bubba is making his.

probably notice that Evo has also been shoving a lot of UD60s under Gladiators.

TheGrendel

Lots of speculation in this thread. I’m sure Bubba will explain his choice when and if he is so inclined.

He already did. Check his posts. I didn't quote him word for word. But, he posted some the goings on.

but, he's also never said or implied that he's done with Dynatrac in anyway. so, i don't want my post to read like that.

Last edited:

Exodus 4x4

I’ll spend my $50k however I want![emoji6]🤣

We still like Dynatrac axles and continue to sell them. I’m not going to lie, I was a little butt hurt that Dynatrac wouldn’t give us a better deal on a set of 60’s for our Gladiator (which is VERY common practice amongst other mfg’s) but we didn’t go this route out of spite. We made our decision based on the overall quality and price we’ve seen lately between ALL manufacturers. Everyone has budgets to operate in, and we are no exception. I can tell you 100% that our 3rd party distributor (we don’t buy direct from Spicer) worked very hard and gave us a much better deal on the UD60’s than anyone else would contacted.

jesse3638

Hooked
here's the thing though. bubba has been pushing Dynatrac products for awhile. he's a small business trying to make money and keep a good reputation. it's got to be super frustrating for him when Dynatrac won't negotiate with him at all yet they are giving away free axles to youtube stars. everyone has business decisions to make. Dynatrac is making there's, and Bubba is making his.

probably notice that Evo has also been shoving a lot of UD60s under Gladiators.

I’ll spend my $50k however I want![emoji6]🤣

We still like Dynatrac axles and continue to sell them. I’m not going to lie, I was a little butt hurt that Dynatrac wouldn’t give us a better deal on a set of 60’s for our Gladiator (which is VERY common practice amongst other mfg’s) but we didn’t go this route out of spite. We made our decision based on the overall quality and price we’ve seen lately between ALL manufacturers. Everyone has budgets to operate in, and we are no exception. I can tell you 100% that our 3rd party distributor (we don’t buy direct from Spicer) worked very hard and gave us a much better deal on the UD60’s than anyone else would contacted.

I didn't even think about Bubba's cost associated with the build. I was just saying the market has gotten larger and this can have an affect on the pricing. As Bubba said it's his money and he can do with it what he wants...haha. Honestly if UD60's were available as an option to order when I bought my Jeep I'd have probably gone with them and just rolled it into the financing of the Jeep...:crazyeyes:. I'm sure they can handle more than I'd throw at them.

Exodus 4x4

Got the UD60’s all bolted in and running down the road this week, as well as the SwitchPros. Holding off any new upgrades until after SEMA. I have a feeling I’m going to find the rest of the mods there.

IMG_4897.jpg IMG_4885.jpg IMG_4882.jpg
IMG_4902.jpg

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King

Exodus 4x4

What all is the switch pros system running? Along with that, why not just use the OEM aux switches?

I ordered it without switches because I sell SwitchPros and the whole idea of this thing is to display products. I’ll be running more than 4 different things off switches eventually, so even the stock setup wouldn’t be enough.

WJCO

Meme King
I ordered it without switches because I sell SwitchPros and the whole idea of this thing is to display products. I’ll be running more than 4 different things off switches eventually, so even the stock setup wouldn’t be enough.

Makes perfect sense. I couldn't resist being the JT switch package ​was 300 vs the JL switch package being 800. Still don't understand why Jeep charged so much on the JL.

Top Bottom