Kill it With Fire

74CJ5

Lol I grew up in Florida and there were shops pumping out hideous shit like this in Sarasota. The term Bayshore sounded familiar...

Well, you are close...they are out of Tampa where I live and about 90% of their builds look like this. I guess somebody keeps buying them but just because it bolts on doesn’t mean you should. And it’s just my opinion but I hate it when there is anything but the original grill on a Jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Lol I grew up in Florida and there were shops pumping out hideous shit like this in Sarasota. The term Bayshore sounded familiar...

Yep 3 years ago when I was there inspecting fire trucks we drove past a shop on our way from Sarasota to Bradenton everyday that had builds like this out there. My coworkers would always tell me that this is what my jeep probably looked like...haha.

Edit: The place I'm referring to is called Underground Auto Styling. Looks like FL's version of West Coast Customs...haha

Last edited:

Jsouder53

Hooked
Yep 3 years ago when I was there inspecting fire trucks we drove past a shop on our way from Sarasota to Bradenton everyday that had builds like this out there. My coworkers would always tell me that this is what my jeep probably looked like...haha.

Edit: The place I'm referring to is called Underground Auto Styling. Looks like FL's version of West Coast Customs...haha

They certainly do great audio work, but they really sucked at styling [emoji23]

praktfull1

I went and checked out their Instagram page. They are singlehandedly keeping Fab Four in business.

View attachment 329734 View attachment 329735 View attachment 329736 View attachment 329737

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
That body style is real popular here also. I made the mistake. Big, huge, rookie mistake. Not fab fours, but pretty much DV8 Offroad. You make the mistake, you live, you learn - at a cost. Fool me once, good for you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I did learn a lot. First time drilling, cutting metal, bending metal, removing quarter panels, etc. So it was a good learning experience. I'm sad to say the only thing I'm proud of is my Warn winch. But, since what I have is a seller here, tons of people want to buy so I could start over again. The right way, with axles, etc![emoji848][emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom