Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Looks like we're going to do MSV/Coney this Saturday 8/24. Any other takers? Would 9am work for everybody or is that too early?

GOING:

doubletapdaddy
bigcale
anviljk
WJCO

I'm waiting for a replacement front trackbar. When I get more time I'll post the specifics, but needless to say if it doesn't arrive this week I won't be able to make it. Fingers crossed the TB arrives Friday evening at the very latest.

WJCO

Meme King
I'm waiting for a replacement front trackbar. When I get more time I'll post the specifics, but needless to say if it doesn't arrive this week I won't be able to make it. Fingers crossed the TB arrives Friday evening at the very latest.

Just take it off and run without it. You'll get more flex.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
My trackbar is scheduled to arrive on Saturday, however FedEx usually runs at least one day earlier than their tracking indicates. Fingers crossed it comes Friday. 🤞

denver98

Thanks for posting the videos from last weekend. (I know this is a little late) it was a really fun day.

I can’t make tomorrow, sadly.

However, I’d like to see if anyone is up for Red Elephant/Mill Creek/Bill Moore Lake next Thursday 8/29. Could also do it Friday if that works better.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mac214

Subscribing to these threads won’t help the wait on my Jeep order [emoji51]

Looks like a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WJCO

Meme King
Subscribing to these threads won’t help the wait on my Jeep order [emoji51]

Looks like a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw a silver JTR camping near the trailhead exit. I slowed down to look at it and got a WTF look from the owner, lol.

Top Bottom