I guess it's the "Super Stocker" build

USMC Wrangler

After being as patient as I can, Bubba canceled my order for the Revolution rear axle shafts today. They have a great warranty but if the lead time is 6+ weeks for a replacement, that’s a concern in my book.

Bubba got me setup with Ten Factory shafts as the replacement. Funny, they shipped already. Oh, same warranty and almost $100 cheaper.

Can’t wait to get the rear locked! Hopefully I’ll get that done in the next couple weeks.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
After being as patient as I can, Bubba canceled my order for the Revolution rear axle shafts today. They have a great warranty but if the lead time is 6+ weeks for a replacement, that’s a concern in my book.

Bubba got me setup with Ten Factory shafts as the replacement. Funny, they shipped already. Oh, same warranty and almost $100 cheaper.

Can’t wait to get the rear locked! Hopefully I’ll get that done in the next couple weeks.

Surprised you go with the Carbon Off-road shafts.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMC Wrangler

I guess it's the "Super Stocker" build

Surprised you go with the Carbon Off-road shafts.

I thought about it, but only after Bubba made the switch. I know the guys at Carbon started Ten Factory, from their bio. I’m guessing they’ll be fine.

Edit: My plan is to get the rear locker taken care of before the new axle arrives. I’m doing the swap myself.

Last edited:

Skylar the jku

Damn, I just read through all 123 pages of your build thread. You have build thread goals dude, by far my favorite build thread on WAL. I love how you see your steady progression on building your Jeep rather than doing everything at once. Keep it up!!

USMC Wrangler

Damn, I just read through all 123 pages of your build thread. You have build thread goals dude, by far my favorite build thread on WAL. I love how you see your steady progression on building your Jeep rather than doing everything at once. Keep it up!!

Thank you! I’m glad you like it! It’s been fun and frustrating at times, but mostly no regrets. I have zero plans to part with Spider.

I’m sorry so what am I missing you know I’m old.

Ha ha! Yep, what Clutch said. [emoji1313][emoji1313]

82,000 miles.

2013 JKU Sport S, named Spider

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

USMC Wrangler

Here I am, sitting at work and I get a FedEx notification my rear axle shafts arrived. [emoji1303] My youngest daughter made the high school mountain bike team as a 6th grader and her maiden race is this weekend, which is cool. So, family is the priority and I won’t be able to get the rear locker and new shafts installed until the 14th.

IMG_8341.jpg

Heading to Flagstaff Jeepless on Friday.

Exodus 4x4

Here I am, sitting at work and I get a FedEx notification my rear axle shafts arrived. [emoji1303] My youngest daughter made the high school mountain bike team as a 6th grader and her maiden race is this weekend, which is cool. So, family is the priority and I won’t be able to get the rear locker and new shafts installed until the 14th.

View attachment 334081

Heading to Flagstaff Jeepless on Friday.

I love Flagstaff.

USMC Wrangler

Without getting into the weeds and airing my shit, I had to cancel my front axle order today. I’m really, really bummed but gotta take care of the family first. I simply need to save up more cash so the cushion is bigger. Life happens and it seems to happen a lot in my household. I’m sure I’m not the only one.

When the time is right, I will return to ordering the Carbon setup. When I called to cancel today they didn’t bat an eye at processing the refund. No haggling, just complete understanding.

So I’ll wheel with my rear locked and my D30. I have a spare D30 housing so if I get too crazy, I’ll have a second time bomb to use for awhile.

It sucks but is necessary.

Top Bottom