Southeast Fall Bash at Windrock ORV October 4-6 2019

wjtstudios

Hooked
Are you planning on a camper also? Most of the ones I’ve been looking at need at least 10’ so I was thinking a 30’ would be fine since the Jeep from end to end is 16.5’

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nah, just dragging two Jeeps. I agree, a 30’ is probably perfect to do what you are looking to do.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jeffj

Caught the Bug
This really sounds like an awesome trip. Can you add me to the list? And I have a friend that's on the forum will probably want to go also.

Rst8rox

Yeah, the 32 gives the clearance that I needed to fit two JKUs up there with the spare tire of the rear Jeep just hanging just off the end. Mine also doesn’t have a dovetail. It’s flat with slide in ramps.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

The ramps folding up is what screws things up.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Absolutely we would love to have you!!! I've added you and your girlfriend to the list

Added ya! That would be awesome as I don't know the park at all

Great points. As time gets closer I will probably start a "things you need to know/bring" thread, plus we can take a count of who brings what so we can maybe just group together for lunch on the trails and such.

Time getting close. We probably need to split up into 3-4 groups to keep the group moving on the trails. Some folks may want harder or easier trails.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I’m not sure about Windrock, but the BOH trails aren’t necessarily the hardest of the trail at the parks. Sometimes they are super easy trails. But I like to earn them too.

Last edited:

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
I’m not sure about Windrock, but the BOH trails aren’t necessarily the hardest of the trail at the parks. Sometimes they are super easy trails. But I like to earn them too.

Correct.
Trail 16 is long and pretty easy until the last hill climb,unless something changed since last fall.
51 has a couple challenges for small tires and no lockers.
26 is rocky but nothing to worry about

Coop

Caught the Bug
Did anybody get a confirmation from Doubletree? I never did. Three weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom