The build of Wheezy (aka anti-squeakers)

Ddays

Hooked
4.9 straight 6.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

My old pickup had that straight 6 in it - damn things last forever and have a shitload of torque.
LOL, I had the great idea that headers, duals and turbo mufflers would sound great on it. I assure you it does NOT.
My buddy still teases me about the look I got on my face the day we picked it up at the muffler shop! :cheesy:

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
My old pickup had that straight 6 in it - damn things last forever and have a shitload of torque.
LOL, I had the great idea that headers, duals and turbo mufflers would sound great on it. I assure you it does NOT.
My buddy still teases me about the look I got on my face the day we picked it up at the muffler shop! :cheesy:

The muffler was split open before I bought it off my buddy... I may have told him to just put a cherry bomb on it... it’s obnoxious lol. It’s being a pain with the dual gas tanks. It won’t switch from the back tank to the front.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
The new daily. Not jeep related but hey I haven’t posted in MONTHS. The jeep is about to be in parts soon as I rebuild the front axle. 4C76849B-7824-4330-970C-60F7442D8B50.jpg

In other news I got a new family member a few weeks ago. Meet maverick! Oh he loves jeep rides!
IMG_6072.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Nice truck! Hard to beat those Toyotas.

Looks to me like Mav wants to go wheeling :brows:

Last edited:
Top Bottom