LEFT LANE VIGILANTES - They Drive Me CRAZY

WJCO

Meme King
Friend of mine drove behind a loon like this one and once he finally was passing them he smiled and waived at them while they were drinking coffee or something, then he got back to the left lane in front of them and hit the breaks. I don’t have to tell what he saw in his rear view mirror but he got his satisfaction out of it. Not the brightest move but he did it.

This story is quite inspirational. It makes me reflect on what I can do different in my own life :D

WJCO

Meme King
I think Exodus Jeeps needs to start stocking air horns and PA systems. I just reprioritized the mod list for my next Jeep build.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Ha! Wait til you see all the dickheads in the LH lane in Ohio! I think you're coming over on I80 so it's not too bad being 3 lanes wide in a lot of spots. I70 through Ohio is insufferable though. :grayno:

Yup, battled that from Dayton to The Kentucky border today, miserable...

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jdofmemi

That is annoying as hell.

Seems to me to be worst in the Midwest, people who do it think that no one deserves to go faster than they are.

My aunt drives like that, drives me nuts.

CalSgt

Hooked
I think Exodus Jeeps needs to start stocking air horns and PA systems. I just reprioritized the mod list for my next Jeep build.

Piginajeep could probably get you hooked up with some gear that would get people to get out of the way... your state trooper may not like it though

Primo82

Caught the Bug
20191003233008-cf1b9fe1-me.jpg

Left lane vigilantes... you know the ones. They're that one guy who insists on driving in the fast lane and refuses to move over being that they're doing the exact frickin speed limit and they have some kind of god given right to be there. Never mind that when the're next to a truck and pacing them, they effectively create an impassible WALL!!

:gaah:

ROFL, I can only guess you met this asshole in Indiana! Everyone likes to drive 5 mph under the speed limit in the passing lane here.

Coop

Caught the Bug
I also hate the fuckers who when they finally do get over, they punch it and race you to the next truck. RPG is the only solution.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

longarmwj

I also hate the fuckers who when they finally do get over, they punch it and race you to the next truck. RPG is the only solution.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

The trick to that is just don’t let up lol. If they’re smart they’ll realize they’re on the losing end of the deal and back off

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Drives me crazy too. And the trucks that insist on passing other trucks because they’re doing 1/8mph faster.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Up a fucking hill too.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
Or when a fucking semi truck will try and drag race another one up hill. That’s probably the worst
You mean like this. This was today on I-40. I was in my water tender, but I can run much faster than the 45 and 46 these to dickheads were doing.

20191009_162742.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

That shit is annoying here in Oklahoma, and it's a law, where you can't impede the traffic in the left lane, passing only. Unless you're hauling 5-10 miles over the limit for a long time. Some people from Oklahoma City will drive in left lane exact speed of the sign, and then there's 10 or more cars following him and right side won't let any pass.

I always debate if I should've went into Police Career and pull those who camp (s'mores included upon pulling over) in left lane for miles.

Semi trucks here in Oklahoma aren't bad, majority of them stay in the far right lane or in the middle. I usually flash my lights 3 times, and they tend to move over if not, I pass them and turn my blinker to the right and flash them few times and if they are smart, they know you're going slow and move over to the right. Biggest pet peeve...

Top Bottom