At the airport in Newark...heading back to SeaTac

Attachments

• DD3BBF7E-4E4F-47C5-A935-BD4E421DCB0A.jpg
    DD3BBF7E-4E4F-47C5-A935-BD4E421DCB0A.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 58

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
At the airport in Newark...heading back to SeaTac

I was gonna say that’s pretty early for a beer as I’m drinking coffee here at 6am.... then I realized that it’s never too early for a beer and you’re 6 hours ahead of me anyway. Lol. [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Brute

Hooked
I was gonna say that’s pretty early for a beer as I’m drinking coffee here at 6am.... then I realized that it’s never too early for a beer and you’re 6 hours ahead of me anyway. Lol. [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Your right on both accounts...my general rule of thumb on my boat is no beer before noon...unless we get a decent fish in the box, then all bets are off...

And watching football, beer & Bloody Marys are good anytime, including 6:00 am kickoffs if Hawaii is playing Army at West Point...

Ddays

Hooked
Coolest label award has to go to Butler Brew Works and their Gose. Being that this is the birthplace of Jeep, they nailed the design and name with the Sailor Jerry style artwork. I was able to peel the label off of this can. Gonna have to add this one to the travel fridge :thumb:

gd.jpg

go devil.jpg

Too many slots on the grill, but still badass.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Crushin it IPA from Cape May Brewing
59302828137__EA89D19B-D4FC-4B07-94A7-3E69E3C76D62.jpg

Beer is super smooth and easily the best “orange crush” I have ever had. At 8% this beer is dangerous

Ddays

Hooked
Lime Gose. Very limey. And sour. These Gose's are interesting. Found a couple that are really good. This one may be a little too sour for me with so lime added to it.

20191018_184819_resized.jpg

Top Bottom