The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I got from a Sogs 89. Apparently, he's got a beef with me running 40" tires. :crazyeyes:

Sogs 89.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What the actual fuck is he even trying to get at???

:cheesy: Glad I'm not the only one having a hard time with this one :crazyeyes:

Lol. I'm about to start beer 5 which is normally where I shine. I don't even know where to start with this guy, lol. Don't be surprised if you see me in the YouTube comments later.

LOL - eager to see what you have to say especially after 5 beers :beer:

WTF!? I’d also like to know where these crazies come from and who is letting them have internet access.

Seriously! I am sincerely concerned that people like this actually exist and have access to the internet. :crazyeyes:

So, as you can imagine, we get comments posted up on YouTube all the time and while a vast majority of them are nice, the world just wouldn't go round without a hater or two determined to give more than just a thumbs down on our videos. So, I decided to start this thread as a tribute to them and their wonderful words of encouragement, expert wheeling tips and insightful wisdom. I hope you enjoy :cool:

To kick things off, here's one that I got from a real winner who decided to share his wisdom on our PNW Elbe Hills video :crazyeyes:

View attachment 122360

Here's the video in question.

I ain't ganna lie, but this was my first video I saw and still my favorite videos all time. [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom