From MYTH to LEGEND : The EVOlution of our Jeep Gladiator

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
IMG_7320.JPG

Next time on “Eddies Adventures”. Eddie, Cindy and the JT meet up with these guys for some amazon wheeling. Lol.

Can’t wait for the install video!

jdofmemi

You are going to be a true overlander now, with a roof rack and a snorkel!

Is it time to revive that thread again?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - cake decorations. That what all these doodads are, cake decorations. Just trying my hardest to "look" the part. :yup:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I’m really interested to read your review of this. I’m one of the few that kinda dig the looks of snorkels.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Moriarty

Ooo la la!! Just got a package from Rugged Ridge today and this is what was inside!

View attachment 336957

View attachment 336958

View attachment 336959

Don’t know if I’ll have enough time to install it before we’re back on the road again but I will try my best [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Look forward to this install video.

Any advice for Nevada DMV, should be picking up our JTR from Kent this week. Would like to be pre-paired when we go to register/license upon returning from Idaho.

Jane and I love all your videos.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Look forward to this install video.

Any advice for Nevada DMV, should be picking up our JTR from Kent this week. Would like to be pre-paired when we go to register/license upon returning from Idaho.

Jane and I love all your videos.

My only reservation for installing this on our JT is that I'd really like to run a light bar like the kind that KC makes. That would not work with a snorkel.

DMV is a piece of cake. You just need to wait until they receive your information from Idaho and then you need to get your Jeep VIN inspected. From there, all you have to do is register.

Spazbyt

Hooked
Pro tip: Always mount your snorkel intake higher then your mouth but lower then your nose.

____ooo
[_|_,[:drowninga:],
[--|_|- OlllllO-
( )_) ( )_)-)_)

Moriarty

My only reservation for installing this on our JT is that I'd really like to run a light bar like the kind that KC makes. That would not work with a snorkel.

DMV is a piece of cake. You just need to wait until they receive your information from Idaho and then you need to get your Jeep VIN inspected. From there, all you have to do is register.

Snorkel - As long as you don't have any permanent mods, you could change back for the lights later. I believe that the Mopar and AEV (when released) will work with the KC light setup.

DMV - Thank you for the info, puts our minds at ease. Minutes after may post Kent called and our JTR Gobi arrived.

Thanx for the info. Hope we run into in town someday.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Snorkel - As long as you don't have any permanent mods, you could change back for the lights later. I believe that the Mopar and AEV (when released) will work with the KC light setup.

DMV - Thank you for the info, puts our minds at ease. Minutes after may post Kent called and our JTR Gobi arrived.

Thanx for the info. Hope we run into in town someday.

Awesome! Can't wait to see your new JT :thumb:
Please say hi to Kent for me :)

Top Bottom