Drinking and thinking.

WJCO

Meme King
Drinking and thinking.... Been driving our JT hard for a week now like a tourist on a Vegas bunny and still getting 17.5 mpg average. Hard to fucking believe.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Drinking and thinking.... Been driving our JT hard for a week now like a tourist on a Vegas bunny and still getting 17.5 mpg average. Hard to fucking believe.

It really is pretty amazing what you can get bone stock.

WJCO

Meme King
If you get hurt walking into the office of a personal injury attorney, can you sue him? Can he represent you in the suit?

Brute

Hooked
Is it proper for a gynecologist to look up his old girlfriend?...

Only if her name is Shitts Creek...

Wait...did I just reply to my own post?...perhaps I better put the wine glass down...and switch over to beers...

Sooooooo....been drinking again and thought I'd post in here. Also this is like 6 pages in.......fuck it bring to the top. Did some wheeling recently. I am really beginning to understand this Jeep thing. I have begun to get a taste of what my Jeep is REALLY capable of. 4 low and go........damn....... I am not re geared after larger tires. Still feel the torque anyway. No lockers and learning to crawl it. Makes me wonder how great it will be when I can dump a crap load of cash on this thing. Also the education and experience found here and elsewhere through the internet has been priceless. I heard not to wrap your thumbs around the steering wheel and found out why real quick. Thanks Wal...👍

Top Bottom