Whiskey of the Day

bouche03

What is this Bourbonfest your speaking of?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Every October Cap and Cork at Coventry SW FTW has a Bourbonfest with limited allocations up for grabs, and also free tastings. They had a bunch of tough to find bottles...they hand out 300 wrist bands at the door, with random numbers. I had 54 this year and got the Buffalo Trace experimental in my picture. #1 took home Pappy's 23yr. #2 Took 20yr, #3 took the 15, and so on....

JKbrick

Every October Cap and Cork at Coventry SW FTW has a Bourbonfest with limited allocations up for grabs, and also free tastings. They had a bunch of tough to find bottles...they hand out 300 wrist bands at the door, with random numbers. I had 54 this year and got the Buffalo Trace experimental in my picture. #1 took home Pappy's 23yr. #2 Took 20yr, #3 took the 15, and so on....

That sounds great! I think I’ve had a mule with bourbon in it

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Just had a client give me this. I’ve never had it before but will report back on what I think.

IMG_5353.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I haven’t had any alcohol in 3+ months. Getting back into the swing of things the old fashioned way.
IMG_0204.jpg .

In a BFE town with a BFE town equipped bar. So it’s Makers in that old fashioned. No rye and the only other bourbon is Bulleit. [emoji58]

**to add**
When it comes to bars. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Give me the dark divie-est bar any day over the loud and hip.
IMG_2775.jpg .

Last edited:

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
I haven’t had any alcohol in 3+ months. Getting back into the swing of things the old fashioned way.
View attachment 337876 .

In a BFE town with a BFE town equipped bar. So it’s Makers in that old fashioned. No rye and the only other bourbon is Bulleit. [emoji58]

**to add**
When it comes to bars. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Give me the dark divie-est bar any day over the loud and hip.
View attachment 337880 .

No alcohol for 3 months ? Major health problem or an excursion to outer space ? 🤪

I can’t go 3 days without a drink

JAGS

Hooked
View attachment 337876 .

**to add**
View attachment 337880 .

Welcome back. [emoji6]🥃

TrailHunter

Hooked
Some Rye before everyone shows up for Thanksgiving... (I’m sure we all have that one family member that requires a little pre-drinking to deal with) [emoji51]

IMG_2075.JPG

Top Bottom