The College Football Thread

Brute

Hooked
No kidding...at Tuscaloosa too...Alabama might be dropping out of the top 4...Clemson is back in...

Brute

Hooked
Bama defense really let them down...they forgot how to tackle and tried to rip the ball out instead...

74CJ5

At least State made a game of it...but they will drop out of the top 4...

We just need to beat Ohio State and win the Big10 Championship. That’s all and we are right back in it. I almost made it to the end without cracking up. Ohio State away is going to be a challenge and if we play like we did against Minnesota then we are in trouble. We’ll see, any given Saturday...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
We just need to beat Ohio State and win the Big10 Championship. That’s all and we are right back in it. I almost made it to the end without cracking up. Ohio State away is going to be a challenge and if we play like we did against Minnesota then we are in trouble. We’ll see, any given Saturday...

yea...that's all...

Ddays

Hooked

Not gonna happen this year. Next year is gonna be their best shot. Clifford will have a year under his belt and we'll have everyone back.

74CJ5

Not gonna happen this year. Next year is gonna be their best shot. Clifford will have a year under his belt and we'll have everyone back.

We hope everyone comes back. There are a few that could go early. I always root for them to get into the playoffs and hopefully a title game, but if that’s out I root for them to play in either the Outback Bowl or the Citrus Bowl. I live in Tampa and Orlando is super close so it’s easy to go see them. I went to the Pitt game this year up in State College. It had been quite a while since I had been to a game at Beaver Stadium. Eight of us came back for the game and had a great time!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
We hope everyone comes back. There are a few that could go early. I always root for them to get into the playoffs and hopefully a title game, but if that’s out I root for them to play in either the Outback Bowl or the Citrus Bowl. I live in Tampa and Orlando is super close so it’s easy to go see them. I went to the Pitt game this year up in State College. It had been quite a while since I had been to a game at Beaver Stadium. Eight of us came back for the game and had a great time!

Yeah, a playoff would be great but I don't think it's in the cards. Hopefully they all come back, especially Gross-Matos & Parsons, on D but they're likely gone. I was at the Pitt game as well. Haven't been back to a game since I graduated in 86. :crazyeyes: Almost forgot what an awesome experience it is, especially the tailgating :thumb:

74CJ5

Yeah, a playoff would be great but I don't think it's in the cards. Hopefully they all come back, especially Gross-Matos & Parsons, on D but they're likely gone. I was at the Pitt game as well. Haven't been back to a game since I graduated in 86. :crazyeyes: Almost forgot what an awesome experience it is, especially the tailgating :thumb:

We got to the lot at 8:30AM and left at 10:30PM! Must have played 100 games of Cornhole, and forget about how many beers lol. We even saw Tony Dorsett at the tailgate next to ours.

Brute

Hooked
A good game and win for Penn St...bad day for the local boy Tua; possible hip pointer, which is hard to come back from...just ask Bo.

Brute

Hooked
After getting stomped on all day, War Eagle made a game of it...but fell short.

Gopher dream of a playoff spot ended in the cornfields of Iowa...

Top Bottom