The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - man, our recent videos are really bringing out the internet experts. Here's one that we got from a Patrick Chasse. And, what always makes me laugh about these clowns is that they NEVER have any examples of how wheeling should be done on their YouTube channels.

Patrick Chasse.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - there's too many to post up but there must have been a post made somewhere talking about how nobody used a winch on our most recent video. I mean, comment after comment on YouTube has been about it and it's funny because, it seemed to me like we did a shit ton of winching. :crazyeyes:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Good god. These people clearly have never wheeled on the east coast let alone gone wheeling on a rainy day. I bet they live out west and are also trying to shut some of the trails down

nbunga

Caught the Bug
We Need more videos of you driving up and down your driveway Eddie. Much safer for your equipment.

What an idiot!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure who Mike Boysen is but apparently, I said and or posted something negative about Falcon shocks and it has so butthurt him that he felt the need to say as much on our YouTube channel. Get a load of this loser.

Mike Boyson.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - here's a different one that a Chandrachur Niyogi posted up. I wasn't sure if he was being funny or serious. :crazyeyes:

Chandrachur.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Trailblazing? Did he miss the part where you guys were being led down known trails... Many times by the property owner themselves? [emoji848]

I'm gonna guess he's from a foreign country and that's what they call wheeling. Either way, I just thought it was funny that he was getting his panties in a twist over us "using" our Jeeps for what they were made for. :crazyeyes:

Brute

Hooked
I'm gonna guess he's from a foreign country and that's what they call wheeling. Either way, I just thought it was funny that he was getting his panties in a twist over us "using" our Jeeps for what they were made for. :crazyeyes:

Damn foreigners...probably orientals...

Primo82

Caught the Bug
LOL - here's a different one that a Chandrachur Niyogi posted up. I wasn't sure if he was being funny or serious. :crazyeyes:

View attachment 338030

‘Is this the kind of off roading you really want to share with your viewers???’ <- I think your viewers demand that shit... I'm guessing most of us wouldn't be watching some turd pussy footing around or some damn thot...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's such a strange thing for me to get my head around people who think they're so important, so special that they have some kind of god given right to demand people give them whatever they want. Here's one from a Steve Green bitching about the music we use on our videos.

Steve Green.jpg

trailraider

It's such a strange thing for me to get my head around people who think they're so important, so special that they have some kind of god given right to demand people give them whatever they want. Here's one from a Steve Green bitching about the music we use on our videos.

View attachment 338085

well opera is probably more suitable for the off road lifestyle. lol

longarmwj

View attachment 338085

https://youtu.be/QpxN2VXPMLc

Your next video needs this as it’s soundtrack.

If you’re bored, read the comment section. It’s hysterical.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Top Bottom