SHOW us the SNOW!!

WJCO

Meme King
This was Tuesday in Limon Colorado

We must have just missed you. We drove through Limon heading east on Monday then returned through there yesterday. We were planning on leaving Tuesday originally but the storm prediction forced us to leave a day early. I assume you had to stay there until the roads opened?

Dale72

Hooked
We must have just missed you. We drove through Limon heading east on Monday then returned through there yesterday. We were planning on leaving Tuesday originally but the storm prediction forced us to leave a day early. I assume you had to stay there until the roads opened?
I was in sitting at the TA in Commerce City all weekend and delivered to Big Bear ice Arena Monday morning then got stuck in Limon all day Tuesday because of 70 was closed

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Two days of snow runs. Thanksgiving solo, Burns canyon to Big Bear, out by the dump, then Gold Mountain and back to Yucca Valley.

Black Friday with my friend Dennis.
More snow, took most of the day to get to Big Bear. Stuck more times than we cared to count, but made it an epic trip.

Then had to return the same way, all roads in and out of Big Bear were closed.
Looks like a blast. This morning the news reported big bear got 48" of snow in 48 hours. Probably more snow than they've seen in the last 2 winters...haha. Snow in the desert is always fun.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Looks like a blast. This morning the news reported big bear got 48" of snow in 48 hours. Probably more snow than they've seen in the last 2 winters...haha. Snow in the desert is always fun.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

They must have measured a drift to get 48".
I would buy about half that.

It was still one of the best snow runs ever. Going again next weekend.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Got to get out in the snow a bit. Threw a lift and tires on for a snow run tomorrow. 37s make a big difference for appearance. Loving the truck and all the added room.

IMG_8853.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

bkac

Caught the Bug
Damn the Gladiator is looking good!

Thank you, I’m loving it so far. I was on the fence but the extra room is amazing with a family. [emoji1360]

Lojo

Two days of snow runs. Thanksgiving solo, Burns canyon to Big Bear, out by the dump, then Gold Mountain and back to Yucca Valley.

Black Friday with my friend Dennis.
More snow, took most of the day to get to Big Bear. Stuck more times than we cared to count, but made it an epic trip.

Then had to return the same way, all roads in and out of Big Bear were closed.

Looks like a great trip!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I know I’ve said it before but your JK is sharpe!
How do you like the light bar mounted in the grill? I’ve been kicking around that setup for mine.

It’s alright. Don’t see many people with it so it’s different. I will probably remove it when I swap the motor. Thinking about going back to round lights.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom