Random Photos

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Wonderful...

If you’re handy with getting up there, take that whole piece stuck together, tuck the top of it under the top shingles and through some nails in there that are concealed. Get some roofing sealant and tar it up all the way around under and over. It’ll hold for quite some time.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Got my 11 y/o behind the wheel yesterday. It was a 4wd and manual trans training session. Lol. He did pretty good. I think he was just excited to finally be behind the wheel on the JK, especially on a 4wd road. He said he’s definitely getting a Jeep as soon as he possible can.

Adjustments.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Got my 11 y/o behind the wheel yesterday. It was a 4wd and manual trans training session. Lol. He did pretty good. I think he was just excited to finally be behind the wheel on the JK, especially on a 4wd road. He said he’s definitely getting a Jeep as soon as he possible can.

View attachment 338211

Another one into the fold, can’t wait to do that with my kids!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

-AINOKEA-

Hooked

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yeah it was a lot of fun. I let my 8 y/o steer too as he sat on my lap. He loved it. We were just going to check out how bad the road was for a camp trip we have coming up in mid December. They’re already asking if they can drive in when we go. [emoji106]Safe to say they’re hooked. It’s only gonna get worse when the JT comes in.

Brute

Hooked

View attachment 338211

Right on...I guess next is the Saddle Road during a morning fog...

Brute

Hooked

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yeah it was a lot of fun. I let my 8 y/o steer too as he sat on my lap. He loved it. We were just going to check out how bad the road was for a camp trip we have coming up in mid December. They’re already asking if they can drive in when we go. [emoji106]Safe to say they’re hooked. It’s only gonna get worse when the JT comes in.

That's what you think now...wait until they're in their teens and start asking for the keys...and then the call to the insurance company to add them as additional insured...

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Right on...I guess next is the Saddle Road during a morning fog...

I won’t even let my wife drive in that crap. I was heading up one day in the fog and somebody was coming down in the wrong lane. Wouldn’t have had a chance if I was in the left lane going up.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
If you’re handy with getting up there, take that whole piece stuck together, tuck the top of it under the top shingles and through some nails in there that are concealed. Get some roofing sealant and tar it up all the way around under and over. It’ll hold for quite some time.

I may do that. We had a roofer look at it, and the rest of the roof is supposedly fine.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom