The College Football Thread

Brute

Hooked
Big day for Penn St...desperately need a win against the Buckeyes to get into the Big Ten championship game...and possibly sneak into the playoff with a Georgia loss to LSU and/or a Clemson loss and Oregon/Utes loss...and an alignment of Mars, Saturn & Jupiter...

Midnsped

Big day for Penn St...desperately need a win against the Buckeyes to get into the Big Ten championship game...and possibly sneak into the playoff with a Georgia loss to LSU and/or a Clemson loss and Oregon/Utes loss...and an alignment of Mars, Saturn & Jupiter...

So you are saying there’s a chance??..??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Bama came up short in the Iron Bowl in a close game, missing a 30 fg to tie ...they are not going to be in the playoffs...

jdofmemi

Bama came up short in the Iron Bowl in a close game, missing a 30 fg to tie ...they are not going to be in the playoffs...

That makes me smile. I'm tired of all the analysts trying to spin why they should get in over a Pac 12 or Big 12 champion. This puts an end to that.

Bedlam looks like the defense stayed home on both sides.

Brute

Hooked
That makes me smile. I'm tired of all the analysts trying to spin why they should get in over a Pac 12 or Big 12 champion. This puts an end to that.

Bedlam looks like the defense stayed home on both sides.

That 2nd qtr was a score happy affair...

jdofmemi

Did you see the ending of the Syracuse Wake Forest game?

Don't think I've ever seen an overtime game won by 9 before.

Brute

Hooked
Couple big games on today...while the LSU Tigers are the favorites, I wouldn’t be surprised at a Sooners upset...and I will be pulling for Jalen Hurts

jdofmemi

Couple big games on today...while the LSU Tigers are the favorites, I wouldn’t be surprised at a Sooners upset...and I will be pulling for Jalen Hurts

I will be as well. Shame they are missing a couple of guys, but I think they can get it done as long as they hold onto the ball.

Looking for something to ease the pain of the USC meltdown last night

limon_three

so disappointed in the first CFP game...would have thought OU to be a good opponent. Will they please tap out already?!?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom