What was done to your rig this week?

dillard09

I had to double check myself of the hp rating and was super surprised when I read that is was capable of that capacity!...Than confused on how I messed that up and had to come fix the reply.
No it didn’t come with a hydramat. An I should mention that the relay & wire kit from Holley was an additional $90, but it make things incredibly easy to wire here shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gotcha. That does support quite a bit. I looked it up. 700 hp at 60psi when seeing 13.5 volts. Pretty good for that price.
I seen that wiring kit and I think it's a must have to make sure your getting the full voltage to where you need it.
I've seen the videos online and heard about the hydramat and I think it's something I'm going to get. I seen a few of the pumps do come with one. Thanks for the input! 👍🏿

AgBass01

Caught the Bug
I bet that had to make a difference. Running true now!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Night and day! I actually thought something was wrong in the steering when I left the shop and then realized it was acting the way it should've before. Lol

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

wjtstudios

Hooked
Night and day! I actually thought something was wrong in the steering when I left the shop and then realized it was acting the way it should've before. Lol

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Glad its ready for another 100k!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Got my Dynatrac XD60 Axles with new wheels and tires installed. Everything fits like a glove!!

23866171-49E1-41A1-AA57-370FA9912EAD.jpg

4615D88C-3A1A-4EFD-B406-508A36FFAE71.jpg

55D3B87F-A833-4057-B367-38AB41B136B4.jpg

The EVO Double Throwdown system has sooo much travel. Now I can tear it up in the desert or on the rocks without worrying about breaking an axle!

Can’t wait to go wheeling!

IMG_3596.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom