Random Internet Shit you've come across

longarmwj

Ed Bolian’s record was finally broken. He’s local to me and runs VinWiki. I think his record was only an hour longer then the new one?

They used an older CLK55 to break the record. Pretty cool car in person. Full police scanners, kill switch for the tail lights, radar disrupters, etc. Lots of money go into those cannonball vehicles. AMGs seem to be the cannonball vehicle of choice for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Ed Bolian’s record was finally broken. He’s local to me and runs VinWiki. I think his record was only an hour longer then the new one?

They used an older CLK55 to break the record. Pretty cool car in person. Full police scanners, kill switch for the tail lights, radar disrupters, etc. Lots of money go into those cannonball vehicles. AMGs seem to be the cannonball vehicle of choice for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Low key in appearance and more reliable than a Ferrari!

Amazing what they are able to pull off. My only fear with stunts like that are the morons that don’t take time, training, and effort guys like this out into it, try to do copy that and kill a family blasting down the highway.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
LOL, politics aside, I love it when the publicity whores that manipulate social media get caught and called out for their use of staged posts

Screenshot_20191216-105557_Instagram.jpg

I don’t agree with picking on a child. Especially one just trying to make things better. But this ones funny

IMG_5461.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
I don’t agree with picking on a child. Especially one just trying to make things better. But this ones funny

I don't really have a problem with the kid doing what she's doing, but when you inject yourself into a grown up world and then use social media to promote yourself, you fully open yourself up to criticism. :idontknow:

Top Bottom