SoCal Group

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Looks like a fun trip to Panamint. Cool there was some snow. Did you guys camp? What were the night/morning temps?

No camping . We stayed at Panamint Springs resort Friday and then stovepipe wells resort Saturday . Extra gear for camping didn’t seem worth the effort since we would be wheeling all day and there were restaurants at both locations

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Possibly in for a day trip Monday, depending on work. Will know more as it gets closer. If I go I could lead Mottino and maybe heartbreak ridge after that if there’s time and interest (and no snow).

jdofmemi

I just got roped into a meeting with one of my customers, so I will have to skip yet another one, unless the meeting changes.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Just so you guys are aware, there's a pretty good change of some Saturday and Sunday wheeling in the area of CB.. I should know in the next 24 hours if it's going to happen.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Just so you guys are aware, there's a pretty good change of some Saturday and Sunday wheeling in the area of CB.. I should know in the next 24 hours if it's going to happen.

I’m out for Saturday and Sunday. It’s my daughter’s birthday. If you guys prefer to wheel either Saturday or Sunday rather than Monday, that’s fine. I’ll catch ya’ll another time. 🤟🏻

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
I’m out for Saturday and Sunday. It’s my daughter’s birthday. If you guys prefer to wheel either Saturday or Sunday rather than Monday, that’s fine. I’ll catch ya’ll another time. [emoji2938]

I’d prefer Monday given Joan is working Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dillard09

[emoji1303][emoji1303] I still remember that trip where my PSC line blew and later we had to massage your gas tank skid with a sledgehammer. [emoji23]Good times. 🤟🏻🤟🏻

Oh yes! That was a good day. The line blowing was pretty close with it blowing up on your exhaust. But the group was pretty quick out to you with some fire extinguishers.
The pic is of us dropping driveshaft to be able to hit the skid with the BFH. Goodtimes!!

Attachments

• tapatalk_1502064153222.jpeg
    tapatalk_1502064153222.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 46
Top Bottom