Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

A.J.

Having a wife that is an English writing professor, we can’t get away with any of that crap at home. The word good has been banned in our house! Apparently we don’t speak good enough to use it anymore [emoji848]

Tell her you speak English goodly and watch her head spin!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Having a wife that is an English writing professor, we can’t get away with any of that crap at home. The word good has been banned in our house! Apparently we don’t speak good enough to use it anymore [emoji848]

Tell her you speak English goodly and watch her head spin!

LOL, or send her a copy of one of Dpeterson88's rants.:rolleyes2:

Edit: On second thought, don't do that to her, she's a pretty cool lady. She'd probably go into convulsions :crazyeyes:

trailraider

Their, there, they're

Your, you're

Proper grammar is NOT overrated, it's expected, especially in published form. It's one thing if you're texting your buddy, but It drives me bonkers when I read an article and there are numerous grammatical errors in it. :crazyeyes:

your about to loose you're mind write now. but their are people who don't no what grammar is. I blame texting.

trailraider

I used to do that of that all the time. I out a chamberlain garage door in that has an app that tells you if the door is open or closed and you can close it from your phone mikes away when you think of it. Also works well when the kids leave it open. You can set an alarm on it if it’s left open a certain amount of time and it will alert you on your phone.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I run the same system. works great. it can also be remotely opened, so if a buddy needs to borrow something or drop off at a moments notice I open it for them.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I run the same system. works great. it can also be remotely opened, so if a buddy needs to borrow something or drop off at a moments notice I open it for them.

I’ve also heard it works well to let the sheriffs in the house to serve a restraining order on your abusive, soon to be ex, husband.

My 2012 doesn't have auto up. Only down. I agree it drives me crazy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I mean. After they killed that actor with a Grand cherokee not staying in park I’m not surprised they’re being heavy handed with their response. Buuuut it’s not like that same feature isn’t on a bunch of other brands.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

CalSgt

Hooked
Their, there, they're

Your, you're

Proper grammar is NOT overrated, it's expected, especially in published form. It's one thing if you're texting your buddy, but It drives me bonkers when I read an article and there are numerous grammatical errors in it. :crazyeyes:

My favorites are SALE, and SELL...

Brute

Hooked
I’ve probably said this before, but “loose” and “lose” are two totally different words. Stop blaming your absence of intelligence on autocorrect.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Almost enough to make you loose your mind...

Elroy231

I really dont care for it much when our freinds come by to visit and ask for the wifi password. #1 I pay for my cable an internet and unlimited phone service. I dont need anyone else wifi because I pay to take care of my own internet needs. Boost up that phone plan a bit and stop asking for wifi passwords every damn place you go. Makes you look cheap. #2 why do you need wifi to visit.
Just rude.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom