SoCal Group

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Calico is a very fun trail but I wouldn’t run a hard top. Some of the trails are very narrow and off camber. My hard top was very close to the valley walls last time I was up there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Oh really ? I didn’t realize the trail was that hardcore . Feel like folks here have run it with a hardtop no ?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Come visit Cali, Bubba. It’s not as terrible as people make it out to be. [emoji6]

Oh I know, I lived there when I was in the Corps. Well, when I wasn’t deployed anyways. Then went back for the JKX and fell in love with Tahoe. Never been to a part of Cali I didn’t like, but I’ve never been to the “political” cities either.

jdofmemi

Isn’t this the trail you put a hole in your door on [emoji848]

It's not a hole, just a ding. Well maybe a full on dent.

That was only from trying a "different" line than recommended. You know me, I'm likely to try something different. Sometimes it works, other times not so much. That was on of the not so much times.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
It's not a hole, just a ding. Well maybe a full on dent.

That was only from trying a "different" line than recommended. You know me, I'm likely to try something different. Sometimes it works, other times not so much. That was on of the not so much times.
You? Different line? Lmao..
And btw.. lockers fixed?

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom