Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

I really dont care for it much when our freinds come by to visit and ask for the wifi password. #1 I pay for my cable an internet and unlimited phone service. I dont need anyone else wifi because I pay to take care of my own internet needs. Boost up that phone plan a bit and stop asking for wifi passwords every damn place you go. Makes you look cheap. #2 why do you need wifi to visit.
Just rude.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s a weird one. Most people are on limited plans but more to the point is cell service can be spotty and slow. If I come over for instance to help you fix something and I need to google it to see how it comes apart or what size sockets I need to grab before I crawl under it, I don’t want to wait around while it sits there loading a useless YouTube video that’s labeled something helpful but then is just a redneck smacking shit with a hammer, and repeat until I’ve got the info I need. To your second point, if someone’s just dropping by and needs to be entertained by internet time to bust out the naked twister to entertain them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Jsouder53

Hooked
Lately my biggest pet peeve is seeing people drive around with 2 feet of snow on top of their vehicles... all they do is scrape enough snow off their windshield and drive, the rest flys off and blinds the people behind them.

I saw one person get what they deserve.. coming to a stop sign, all of the snow slid off their roof and on to the windshield. Completely blind, they still tried to drive to a spot to clean off the snow when there was no one at the stop sign behind them lol

Elroy231

I can acknowledge it's weird. Entertaining yet valid points. I always give it to em. It's a part if life now. I was just keepin it real. I have a love hate relationship with the internet
That’s a weird one. Most people are on limited plans but more to the point is cell service can be spotty and slow. If I come over for instance to help you fix something and I need to google it to see how it comes apart or what size sockets I need to grab before I crawl under it, I don’t want to wait around while it sits there loading a useless YouTube video that’s labeled something helpful but then is just a redneck smacking shit with a hammer, and repeat until I’ve got the info I need. To your second point, if someone’s just dropping by and needs to be entertained by internet time to bust out the naked twister to entertain them.

I have to complain about selling things again.
Guy was very aggressively getting a hold of me to see a vehicle for sale. I responded, answered a few questions and very clearly stated. The price is firm, not negotiable. “Okay” Fast forward to today he comes over to check it out everything’s good (I was extremely descriptive in the ad to not waste their time or my time, not trying to hide anything) about to load it up and go, I grab the title. Dude decides he wants to negotiate, already priced below it’s value for a quick sale, was VERY clear the price was firm. I thought he was joking at first when he asked if I’d take half. “Oh, well I didn’t even bring that much”

::blank stare::

So... to be clear... you just drove an hour plus with a trailer to pick this up. (Showed up an hour late too, but was letting that go) when there was an agreed upon price, and you didn’t even bring that much money?

Would’ve been fine if he said not what we’re looking for, or even hey i don’t think it’s worth that much. Would’ve been oh ok then have a nice day. No, he said he DIDNT EVEN HAVE that much so I could either take his offer or “that’s it”

Yeah snatched my keys back and locked it up. Ass holes.

Elroy231

That's pretty damn lame. What a piece of shit . Really tho
Guy was very aggressively getting a hold of me to see a vehicle for sale. I responded, answered a few questions and very clearly stated. The price is firm, not negotiable. “Okay” Fast forward to today he comes over to check it out everything’s good (I was extremely descriptive in the ad to not waste their time or my time, not trying to hide anything) about to load it up and go, I grab the title. Dude decides he wants to negotiate, already priced below it’s value for a quick sale, was VERY clear the price was firm. I thought he was joking at first when he asked if I’d take half. “Oh, well I didn’t even bring that much”

So... to be clear... you just drove an hour plus with a trailer to pick this up. (Showed up an hour late too, but was letting that go) when there was an agreed upon price, and you didn’t even bring that much money?

Would’ve been fine if he said not what we’re looking for, or even hey i don’t think it’s worth that much. Would’ve been oh ok then have a nice day. No, he said he DIDNT EVEN HAVE that much so I could either take his offer or “that’s it”

WJCO

Meme King

Simply amazing.

I had that exact scenario happen to me a few years back selling a car. Dude drove from 2 hours away. My wife and I couldn't believe it when he started talking us down. Luckily in our case, him 'not even bringing that much' his wife magically came up with the difference after about an hour of him pouting and trying to strongarm us. WTF is wrong with people....

Simply amazing.

I had that exact scenario happen to me a few years back selling a car. Dude drove from 2 hours away. My wife and I couldn't believe it when he started talking us down. Luckily in our case, him 'not even bringing that much' his wife magically came up with the difference after about an hour of him pouting and trying to strongarm us. WTF is wrong with people....

That sucks man. At least she magically "found" it. I just dont understand people, its not some dumb highschool kid that doesnt know better. Guy was 50 something and trying to haggle me down from 2k. like.... its 2 effing thousand, this isnt worth my time to argue with you, take it or leave it. What sucks is ive got 4-5 other people that wanted to come check it out then as well that i had to tell them, sorry ive got a serious buyer coming, guess i picked the wrong one. See if one of these other people understand what "firm" means

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Dumbass people! I’ve had the same thing happen. Now when I sell something and I know its a good deal I tell them before showing up that I won’t take any less.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
You know I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. But typically I find most people are self absorbed, inconsiderate assholes...

Went to watch my kids Taekwondo belt testing last night. I parked in the remote lot and walked so I would be able to get out. The sports complex is a mad house in the evenings... I left 30 minutes before belt testing ended so I could take my 2 yo home and get her to bed.

This douche canoe in the Toyota decided to block me in. Getting to his what-ever-the-fuck sport was obviously more important than my daughter getting to bed on time. I had to wait 25 min for the staff to track this asshole down and get him to move. Didn't even get a "sorry."

He is really fucking lucky that truck was blocking the woodline or I would have pulled my jeep around and winched his ass down the fucking ravine.

Attachments

• 20200218_182913.jpg
    20200218_182913.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 55

Clutch

Caught the Bug
You know I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. But typically I find most people are self absorbed, inconsiderate assholes...

Went to watch my kids Taekwondo belt testing last night. I parked in the remote lot and walked so I would be able to get out. The sports complex is a mad house in the evenings... I left 30 minutes before belt testing ended so I could take my 2 yo home and get her to bed.

This douche canoe in the Toyota decided to block me in. Getting to his what-ever-the-fuck sport was obviously more important than my daughter getting to bed on time. I had to wait 25 min for the staff to track this asshole down and get him to move. Didn't even get a "sorry."

He is really fucking lucky that truck was blocking the woodline or I would have pulled my jeep around and winched his ass down the fucking ravine.

You have tons of room, maybe a 8 point turn?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Primo82

Caught the Bug
You have tons of room, maybe a 8 point turn?

The pic is a little deceiving. There was maybe 3-4 inches of slop total if I had tried to line up and back out. And I wasn't about to cause a fender bender because this asshole...

What you also cannot see is the contour of that lot and the other assholes flying in and out of spots. And walking through oblivious to the cars around them. Even if I'd gotten through that hole I would have had a hell of a time getting oriented to get out of the actual lot without hitting something else.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
The pic is a little deceiving. There was maybe 3-4 inches of slop total if I had tried to line up and back out. And I wasn't about to cause a fender bender because this asshole...

What you also cannot see is the contour of that lot and the other assholes flying in and out of spots. And walking through oblivious to the cars around them. Even if I'd gotten through that hole I would have had a hell of a time getting oriented to get out of the actual lot without hitting something else.

It’s all good, I was just being a keyboard warrior.

Top Bottom