The building of Bison

Weebz

Caught the Bug
I’ll tell you what Bill. Just head on down to MD. We will fix that bowed spring and you can help me
Install everything. Seems pretty fair trade.

Looks great man. Can’t wait to see it on the trail.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks everyone! In the end coilovers of some variety are the answer, just need a bandaid for the short term.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’ll tell you what Bill. Just head on down to MD. We will fix that bowed spring and you can help me
Install everything. Seems pretty fair trade.

Looks great man. Can’t wait to see it on the trail.

If my world wasn’t pure insanity right now, I would in a heart beat!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Rst8rox

Bison’s back home. Hated taking it thru the salt, but I’ll clean that off tomorrow. Drives, shifts, and steers great just as it did before the swap.

View attachment 341418

View attachment 341419

View attachment 341420

View attachment 341421

First issue on the addenda is the front passenger coil is bowing into the sway bar.

View attachment 341422

Don’t know if turning or shimming it will straighten it out.

But overall I am beyond happy with the quality of the Fusion Axles and the ride of the Nittos. Now on to chopping the bumpers!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Damn that’s one fine looking Rig Sir! [emoji122] I can’t wait to hit the trails with you again and see the improvements first hand!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

A.J.

First issue on the addenda is the front passenger coil is bowing into the sway bar.

View attachment 341422

Don’t know if turning or shimming it will straighten it out.

But overall I am beyond happy with the quality of the Fusion Axles and the ride of the Nittos. Now on to chopping the bumpers!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Looks like the axles are a little too far forward. Your on the back half of the bump stops. I think you can adjust to clear it.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom