SoCal Group

jdofmemi

Calico is great! And Jerry, you can grab my bumper anytime![emoji23] View attachment 341428 View attachment 341430

Well, I do a good job of providing ballast👍

And for some reason everyone wants to be near me in bear country.

Happy wife, happy life. Even if that mean back to Cali. It has good and bad thing going for it there and a couple of the good is my wife and son will be there. Nothing else matters!!

That's for sure.

Another good thing is all the wheeling.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
I'm out for at least 3 weeks.. trashed my axle housing. (Not my fault). Because the pinion seal was leaking and the shop didn't replace the crush sleeve when they fixed it the pinion bearing smoked, spun and trashed the housing.
They are replacing it on their dime. 2 weeks for a new housing to be delivered..

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
I'm out for at least 3 weeks.. trashed my axle housing. (Not my fault). Because the pinion seal was leaking and the shop didn't replace the crush sleeve when they fixed it the pinion bearing smoked, spun and trashed the housing.
They are replacing it on their dime. 2 weeks for a new housing to be delivered..

Well that blows. At least they’re standing behind their mistake and getting it resolved.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jdofmemi

Damn Don!

That's some bad luck there. Hopefully the third time is a charm.

Hate to see you down when your season to wheel is winding down.

danford.lau

Caught the Bug

Damn. Sorry to hear . This extended warranty is costing a lotta time

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug

Unbelievable. Sorry to hear that Don

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Well that blows. At least they’re standing behind their mistake and getting it resolved.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
They are, I'm still going to incur some costs. They don't do welding and my EVO brackets will need to be welded on..
Damn Don!

That's some bad luck there. Hopefully the third time is a charm.

Hate to see you down when your season to wheel is winding down.
Yeah, as you know I'm running out of wheeling time. I'm having to cancel my Pritchett run I had planned for the 14th of March. Maybe I'll be able to squeeze it in before I'm out for the summer

Damn. Sorry to hear . This extended warranty is costing a lotta time

Thanks, at least they are doing the right thing

Unbelievable. Sorry to hear that Don

Thanks Greer

Was it a big shop?

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app
As you may have noticed I have the Lifetime warranty from Jeep. It's been very handy until recently. The shop is the dealership in San Fernando..

rubiDave

You've sure got a lot of use out of that warranty. I'm really amazed they're honoring it with the amount of mods you've put into your Jeep. Hope you can get it fixed up in time to do some spring wheeling.

They are, I'm still going to incur some costs. They don't do welding and my EVO brackets will need to be welded on..

Yeah, as you know I'm running out of wheeling time. I'm having to cancel my Pritchett run I had planned for the 14th of March. Maybe I'll be able to squeeze it in before I'm out for the summer

Thanks, at least they are doing the right thing

Thanks Greer

As you may have noticed I have the Lifetime warranty from Jeep. It's been very handy until recently. The shop is the dealership in San Fernando..

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom