SoCal Group

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
You've sure got a lot of use out of that warranty. I'm really amazed they're honoring it with the amount of mods you've put into your Jeep. Hope you can get it fixed up in time to do some spring wheeling.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app
I really have. That's pretty much over though. Just last week they put out a memo that any warranty repairs over $200 an adjuster will likely be sent out. If the repair is related to anything I've modified it will likely be declined.
This repair is not under the lifetime, its going through a part failure they installed and that causing the damage to the housing

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

rubiDave

Too bad you can't take an adjustment towards a pair of 60s.
I really have. That's pretty much over though. Just last week they put out a memo that any warranty repairs over $200 an adjuster will likely be sent out. If the repair is related to anything I've modified it will likely be declined.
This repair is not under the lifetime, its going through a part failure they installed and that causing the damage to the housing

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Too bad you can't take an adjustment towards a pair of 60s.

60's were very seriously talked about. If they were going to give me any guff about replacing the housing I was set to pull the trigger. That said the Jeep would have sat in the garage until mid summer and I'd replenished my bank account. To be honest I'm relieved to not be looking at spending the 22 k I would be.

Hilop

Caught the Bug
Have any of you guys tried Cougar Buttes in the rain? My buddy wants to wheel and lives close the that trail but neither of us has wheeled it. Thanks

Top Bottom