EAST Meets WEST: August 2020 Moab/Telluride Planning Thread

wjtstudios

Hooked
I will try to run up to CO and run a day with you guys. Someone suggested Poughkeepsie Gulch/Corkscrew Gulch. That's a great suggestion because you can have lunch at Lake Como and then you go over Hurricane Pass before you get to Corkscrew. For a long day you could take California Gulch to Animas Forks ghost town and then back.
Lake Como (Poughkeepsie is the trail coming in from the left)
View attachment 344075

That would be awesome! Would you be able to lead a group on that run?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
If I can make it I would be happy to. I won't know for sure until much closer.

I think it’s safe to say, we are all up in the air until we a lot closer. Hope this works out, that trails high on my bucket list!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Looks like I’m close to settling up on my Jeep, hopefully can get it fixed and ready for This trip still!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Chris1015

I would love to make this and can't say I have anything on the books for that time. Assuming we can all gather count me on the list and I will confirm when able. I'm gonna be looking through the thread to try and catch up to get filled in. Definitely gonna be giving Exodus a call to see about some prices on some new equipment.;)

wjtstudios

Hooked
I would love to make this and can't say I have anything on the books for that time. Assuming we can all gather count me on the list and I will confirm when able. I'm gonna be looking through the thread to try and catch up to get filled in. Definitely gonna be giving Exodus a call to see about some prices on some new equipment.;)

Awesome Chris! I hope it works out and you can make it [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
My current plans to rent a house in moab has unfortunately changed. Looking for a spot if anyone has an open room in a house or looking for a couple guys to go in together to rent a house.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jeffj

Caught the Bug
I’m still going to keep this trip on my radar. If USA cycling cancels at winter-park CO I will be in. I think they canceled all events through June, so it might be able to happen. I just wouldn’t be able to do both. Dates not allowing it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’m still going to keep this trip on my radar. If USA cycling cancels at winter-park CO I will be in. I think they canceled all events through June, so it might be able to happen. I just wouldn’t be able to do both. Dates not allowing it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not that I would wish that they would cancel it so you could join us, but if they did, it wouldn’t be all bad!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
Yea...I had reservation in Moab for 1st week of May and unfortunately had to cancel. Blows...probably looking to go in October.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Booked a house in the tierra del sol area. 2 rooms accounted for so looking for 1 person to take the last bedroom. Will be $413 for the dates of July 31st-August 6th. Contact me if interested. 20200417_145638.jpg

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Booked a house in the tierra del sol area. 2 rooms accounted for so looking for 1 person to take the last bedroom. Will be $413 for the dates of July 31st-August 6th. Contact me if interested. View attachment 345505

Great! I’d be in but It’s been so long since I’ve gotten to camp in Moab I’m actually excited to sleep by the river [emoji23]

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Great! I’d be in but It’s been so long since I’ve gotten to camp in Moab I’m actually excited to sleep by the river [emoji23]

Yea but we've got A/C! You don't wanna be sweating all night now do ya?!

bmkrinne

Booked a house in the tierra del sol area. 2 rooms accounted for so looking for 1 person to take the last bedroom. Will be $413 for the dates of July 31st-August 6th. Contact me if interested. View attachment 345505

Hey Josh, I’ll do it! The wife and kids have bailed on me, so I’m coming solo. I’ll PM you.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Hey Josh, I’ll do it! The wife and kids have bailed on me, so I’m coming solo. I’ll PM you.

That worked out great!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom