Not open for further replies.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
oq2cUrh.jpg

Sounds about right.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I finally watched it, and I’m glad I did. The memes are so much funnier. IMG_6906.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

JKbrick

Had to go to Menards for a fitting for a job tomorrow and the place was packed with people buying shit for home improvements while they are off work. So damn stupid why they let so many people in. Should just be essential contractors. Everybody else stay the fuck home so this gets over quicker

wjtstudios

Hooked
Had to go to Menards for a fitting for a job tomorrow and the place was packed with people buying shit for home improvements while they are off work. So damn stupid why they let so many people in. Should just be essential contractors. Everybody else stay the fuck home so this gets over quicker

I when to HD at 8 this morning. They now only allow 50 in the store at a time. There’s a corral by the front door with “x” painted on the ground at 6’ intervals. At least they have a plan.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I when to HD at 8 this morning. They now only allow 50 in the store at a time. There’s a corral by the front door with “x” painted on the ground at 6’ intervals. At least they have a plan.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I was there about the same time this morning. They had counters at both entrance and exit but I don’t know how many they were letting in.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I was there about the same time this morning. They had counters at both entrance and exit but I don’t know how many they were letting in.

Yeah, same thing with the counters. I was waiting for a minute so I had a chance to talk to the gate keeper upfront.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jdofmemi

How about we just bring all the jobs back to this country.

That'd be better yet, but I'm just being realistic. Not all of the manufacturing would ever come back on the scale of what used to be made here.

If we still had real money, backed by something other than imagination, those jobs would likely never have left.

I think the only way to get them back is to have real money again, but this shit show we have now is making it less likely all the time.

The plan now is to inflate away the debt. Somehow I don't see that happening, and a day(year) of reconning will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom