Random Photos

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Tornado paths from southern Mississippi are visible from satellite imagery. The bottom two have both been confirmed as EF-4 storms, now. The widest was 2 miles wide. The northern most storm was on the ground for 82 miles.

Attachments

• CFBAFDFE-825D-4EC0-9A8A-7B5A8F2472F5.jpeg
    CFBAFDFE-825D-4EC0-9A8A-7B5A8F2472F5.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 543C39AE-28E2-4CC5-A6B6-5EBFBC7582F9.jpeg
    543C39AE-28E2-4CC5-A6B6-5EBFBC7582F9.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 100

wjtstudios

Hooked
Tornado paths from southern Mississippi are visible from satellite imagery. The bottom two have both been confirmed as EF-4 storms, now. The widest was 2 miles wide. The northern most storm was on the ground for 82 miles.

That’s crazy. Those were terrible storms.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jdofmemi

HOLY SHIT🤯

I will take an earthquake risk over tornadoes any day.

Brute

Hooked
Tornado is an extremely rare occurrence in Hawaii. We have what we call “water spouts “...I remember watching three form offshore from Sandy Beach while I was fishing in my boat...they were sucking so much water from the ocean they were forming clouds above them...and they were moving fast and erratically, then I realized I should have started the engine a few minutes earlier and got the hell out of there...

Jsouder53

Hooked
Tornado is an extremely rare occurrence in Hawaii. We have what we call “water spouts “...I remember watching three form offshore from Sandy Beach while I was fishing in my boat...they were sucking so much water from the ocean they were forming clouds above them...and they were moving fast and erratically, then I realized I should have started the engine a few minutes earlier and got the hell out of there...

Water spouts are cool to see but scary if you’re on the water. I remember watching a few form from the beach when I lived in Florida.

wjtstudios

Hooked

Water spouts are cool to see but scary if you’re on the water. I remember watching a few form from the beach when I lived in Florida.

They are cool to see, but spooky when you out on the water. They definitely don’t move like a tornado, their all over the place. When I was a kid fishing on Lake Erie with my dad, we saw them a couple times.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
They are cool to see, but spooky when you out on the water. They definitely don’t move like a tornado, their all over the place. When I was a kid fishing on Lake Erie with my dad, we saw them a couple times.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Oh yeah I seen a few in my time. Been caught kayaking in a few bad storms. [emoji21]

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Traffic jam by my house on the way to work this morning. Neighbors ducks were drafting in front of me & wouldn't get off the road

Traffic jam.jpg

Also, new neighbor born yesterday

newbie.jpg

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
A friend of mine who lives down the street bought this thing but doesn’t want it at his house. He’ll be doing home extensions over the next year so he didn’t want there and in the way.... so I guess I’ll hang on to it for a while. lol.

60991467733__19569EE9-1F52-4CA4-B20E-7AE578D45B53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
A friend of mine who lives down the street bought this thing but doesn’t want it at his house. He’ll be doing home extensions over the next year so he didn’t want there and in the way.... so I guess I’ll hang on to it for a while. lol.

View attachment 346462

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

That’ll make yard work easy [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom