Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ddays

Hooked
Federal government needs 18-month plan for life to return to normal: Dr. Zeke Emanuel

"The kind of normal where we go traveling, we go to restaurants, we go to concerts, we go to religious services, we go on cruises, until we have a vaccine that protects everyone. That's 18 months, it's not going to be sooner," Emanuel told ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl and Political Director Rick Klein.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fed...nth-plan-life-return-normal/story?id=70046439

Ummmmm.....

A.J.

Anyone self quarantined?

Well the Health Dept called today to check up on us. 17 positive cases so far in our county and 6 of those are couples. Basically told us what we already knew as far as staying home and time frames. Also said there will be a blood test available in a week to see if people have antibiotics in blood and/or already had virus. I can go back to work Monday if I have no symptoms but a few employees have expressed that they aren’t comfortable with that. Understandable as some of them have family members that are high risk. So I just poured a nice big rum and coke. When it is gone I may well have another. Next week if the weather is good I’ll start working on replacing my fence and maybe build new shelves and a work bench in the garage. ☠️Quarantined!!☠️

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rubiDave

Hope she recovers quickly. Our neighbor was one of the notorious cases here last month - former mayor of our city. She was 71 and caught it along with 15 others at a birthday party. She was briefly hospitalized but is doing fine now -talked to her the other night while walking our dogs. I had a weird illness for about 4 days mid March. Headache & fatigue, swollen glands followed by wheezing for a couple more days, not typical cold symptoms. Then one morning I woke up and all symptoms were gone. I figured I might have been exposed to the 'Rona but never got tested. My wife never felt anything, but she eats kimchee everyday[emoji848]
Well shit. Wife tested positive for corona. Dr. Called this morning at 7:00am. Supposed to hear from health dept. today. Her symptoms were pretty much just like a cold. Should be interesting to see how this goes. [emoji3517][emoji2957]

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkbrase

Federal government needs 18-month plan for life to return to normal: Dr. Zeke Emanuel

"The kind of normal where we go traveling, we go to restaurants, we go to concerts, we go to religious services, we go on cruises, until we have a vaccine that protects everyone. That's 18 months, it's not going to be sooner," Emanuel told ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl and Political Director Rick Klein.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fed...nth-plan-life-return-normal/story?id=70046439

Ummmmm.....

U should look into EVENT 201 this said everything would get back to normal 18 months. http://centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Well the Health Dept called today to check up on us. 17 positive cases so far in our county and 6 of those are couples. Basically told us what we already knew as far as staying home and time frames. Also said there will be a blood test available in a week to see if people have antibiotics in blood and/or already had virus. I can go back to work Monday if I have no symptoms but a few employees have expressed that they aren’t comfortable with that. Understandable as some of them have family members that are high risk. So I just poured a nice big rum and coke. When it is gone I may well have another. Next week if the weather is good I’ll start working on replacing my fence and maybe build new shelves and a work bench in the garage. ☠️Quarantined!!☠️

I’m opening a beer right now so you won’t drink alone...

Brute

Hooked
Hope she recovers quickly. Our neighbor was one of the notorious cases here last month - former mayor of our city. She was 71 and caught it along with 15 others at a birthday party. She was briefly hospitalized but is doing fine now -talked to her the other night while walking our dogs. I had a weird illness for about 4 days mid March. Headache & fatigue, swollen glands followed by wheezing for a couple more days, not typical cold symptoms. Then one morning I woke up and all symptoms were gone. I figured I might have been exposed to the 'Rona but never got tested. My wife never felt anything, but she eats kimchee everyday[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Smart woman...it produces social distancing without even trying...

Thats awesome your area already is getting antibody testing! Its crazy how different every state is right now. The faster they get the antibody tests going the quicker we can get over this.
01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom