Mail Call - 1975 Jeep DJ5

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I drove over in Australia. Right hand drive on the left side of the road was a trip. Only went on the wrong side once.

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I saw a video a couple of years back where a French tourist got confused and was driving on the wrong side of a mountain road, came round a blind corner straight into a police motorcycle. He wasn’t impressed.

The worst part of swapping sides is getting in the driver’s seat. It never feels right.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
No real update here other than to say NEVER EVER buy a car cover from car auto overs .com. (I don’t want to give that shitty company an actual link)

Their customer service was horrible, the cover ripped after a couple months. I just threw it away this morning cause they are unresponsive to emails or calls. The fit was less than stellar and the material was shit. I got the 5 layer cover and it was not cheap. A blue tarp from Home Depot would have done better. It shows on their site it’s on sale but was close to $300 when I bought it. Their lifetime warranty is garbage. It’s basically the teraflex of car covers.

To update the Jeep, battery is dead and it didn’t fire last time I tried. Thinking it’s not getting fuel from either a bad pump or the angle that it’s sitting is starving it for fuel. Charging the battery and will try it. It’s summer time and time to drive this thing. Will update again soon hopefully.

benatc1

Hooked
No real update here other than to say NEVER EVER buy a car cover from car auto overs .com. (I don’t want to give that shitty company an actual link)

Their customer service was horrible, the cover ripped after a couple months. I just threw it away this morning cause they are unresponsive to emails or calls. The fit was less than stellar and the material was shit. I got the 5 layer cover and it was not cheap. A blue tarp from Home Depot would have done better. It shows on their site it’s on sale but was close to $300 when I bought it. Their lifetime warranty is garbage. It’s basically the teraflex of car covers.

To update the Jeep, battery is dead and it didn’t fire last time I tried. Thinking it’s not getting fuel from either a bad pump or the angle that it’s sitting is starving it for fuel. Charging the battery and will try it. It’s summer time and time to drive this thing. Will update again soon hopefully.

Bummer on the cover. Do any of your Jeeps run?

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Well shit, that sucks.

Elroy231

Hopefully you can get the jeep fired and running soon.
That's shitty about that car cover. The real bad part is the customer service they provided. Hopefully Rona season was hard on em and they'll have to stop producing there sub standard garbage.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hopefully you can get the jeep fired and running soon.
That's shitty about that car cover. The real bad part is the customer service they provided. Hopefully Rona season was hard on em and they'll have to stop producing there sub standard garbage.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Has nothing to do with rona. I’ve had this cover for just over a year. Been trying to work with them on issues with it since September of last year.

Top Bottom