Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
People for the most part have given up on it here too. Minus the restaurants being open. Gretchen hasn’t opened them up in our area yet.

This is the way it should be. Warn the people if it’s serious. Let the people make decisions based off their own circumstances and move on.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

My brother got booted outta Meijer the other day because he wasn’t wearing a mask. I haven’t worn one yet and don’t plan on it. Pretty much it’s 50/50 over this way but most people I hear wearing them are about to jump ship. Lol. There’s a couple tourists town over here that went to the city council last week and told them they were opening and they were told to do it by the council and the city wouldn’t enforce this BS.

wjtstudios

Hooked
My brother got booted outta Meijer the other day because he wasn’t wearing a mask. I haven’t worn one yet and don’t plan on it. Pretty much it’s 50/50 over this way but most people I hear wearing them are about to jump ship. Lol. There’s a couple tourists town over here that went to the city council last week and told them they were opening and they were told to do it by the council and the city wouldn’t enforce this BS.

Whole Foods is the only place I wear a mask. I have to I order to pick up groceries for mama, otherwise I wouldn’t go in. Every other place over here, including HD is about 50/50 now.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

WJCO

Meme King
Oh and our Chilis won't do crayons for the kids and they make it very clear on that little Ziosk screen that they leave at your table, that they're 'committed to safety by only using single-use items, etc.' I just didn't realize that that Ziosk device that I was touching repeatedly would be thrown away before the next guest sat down. I'm sure that's a hefty expense. Much more than the crayons.

JKbrick

Oh and our Chilis won't do crayons for the kids and they make it very clear on that little Ziosk screen that they leave at your table, that they're 'committed to safety by only using single-use items, etc.' I just didn't realize that that Ziosk device that I was touching repeatedly would be thrown away before the next guest sat down. I'm sure that's a hefty expense. Much more than the crayons.

Don’t they charge you to use the ziosk thing but the crayons are free

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison Tweeted this gem last January. #karmayoudumbfucker

EZRkY4xU4AcdF9n.jpg

Oh, and of course the coward took the tweet down.

WJCO

Meme King
On a side note, funny how all of this shit just gets clumped into the 'quarantine' thread. I think most here know that it's a total shit show and it's being shoved down our throats as the 'narrative' that the masses are suppose to go along with. Why not just mesh all of these issues together?

Ddays

Hooked
Donald had a speech and just like that a kid that works for me got deployed

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oof.
I listened to his speech today. I'm a little worried about that. I had a kid working for me thats in the Guard. Nice guy. Couldn't change a spare tire on his car. Not kidding. I had to go to his house and change it so he could come to work. The thought of him facing down rioters with a rifle is a little scary.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I really, really hope that Trump does not deploy U.S. Soldiers on U.S. soil.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom