Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeeep

Hooked
Well looks like CA is on its way to being shut down again. Our Gov is ordering bars and nightclubs shut down in several counties (LA county is the big one) and advising 8 other counties (mine, San bernardino is included) follow suit on their own. All because of a "spike" on Covid-19. All I have to say is Duh! If you didn't think there would be a rise you're and idiot.

https://www.latimes.com/california/...california-counties-due-to-coronavirus-spread

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Same in Texas, all bars were ordered to shutdown, restaurants back to 50% but most have gone back to takeout/delivery.

The spike has been in Dallas and Houston counties and are of younger people where the protests were more prominent but nooo, it wasn't because of that.

My specific area the numbers are so low it's fucking stupid to force people out of business.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Here’s a little humor from the Shit Show...

Attachments

• B0554D04-736C-4FDE-81C9-0081BC995CC3.jpg
    B0554D04-736C-4FDE-81C9-0081BC995CC3.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 84E159C3-F075-4BC3-9546-63B0DDED391E.jpeg
    84E159C3-F075-4BC3-9546-63B0DDED391E.jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 129
  • 794CD03E-E1F2-47CD-9E64-D52F99181881.jpeg
    794CD03E-E1F2-47CD-9E64-D52F99181881.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 127

Ddays

Hooked
Saw this on Twitter and I'm assuming this is regarding the Ken & Karen almost shootout. This is the ultimate AYFKM :crazyeyes:
Need to stop kowtowing to this fucking asshat Antifa crowd. I'm not big into empty threats or keyboard bravado, but I'm afraid there may come a time when things
get really out of hand with the constant provocation by these people. I'm also afraid that is exactly what some of these people are trying to do.

And when our own law enforcement officials take this tone it's apparent which side some of them are choosing :naw:

EbswubcX0BE0F70.jpg

Spazbyt

Hooked
Saw this on Twitter and I'm assuming this is regarding the Ken & Karen almost shootout. This is the ultimate AYFKM :crazyeyes:
Need to stop kowtowing to this fucking asshat Antifa crowd. I'm not big into empty threats or keyboard bravado, but I'm afraid there may come a time when things
get really out of hand with the constant provocation by these people. I'm also afraid that is exactly what some of these people are trying to do.

And when our own law enforcement officials take this tone it's apparent which side some of them are choosing :naw:

View attachment 349681

BLM.png GATE.jpg
Ken and Karen also called both the local police and the neighborhood security but of coarse no one showed up.Sure sounds peaceful to me. Clearly protesting through rich peoples private neighborhoods will win the hearts and minds.

WJCO

Meme King
Well fuck, I guess it's just time to throw out all logic and just trust these people.

It's official: Covid19 only occurs in gatherings that are not Black Lives Matter protests. Who would have thought?

Untitled.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Well fuck, I guess it's just time to throw out all logic and just trust these people.

It's official: Covid19 only occurs in gatherings that are not Black Lives Matter protests. Who would have thought?

View attachment 349687

Bullshit! Our state health officials confirmed at least a 12% increase from protests and another 11% from “mass gatherings.”

Funny how the news cycle said it could take 30 days to know the impact of Memorial Day parties, but they already know protests had no impact. It’s fucking laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom