Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuboske

Stopped by my local TSC, store this afternoon. Sure enough, the "please pay with exact change", sign was on the counter. Lady said it was because, A. They shut down the mints for three months because of China virus. B. She also said people are withdrawing all their money from the banks. Neither of which makes any sense to me. Coins circulate for years, and modern money has no real value. That is if SHTF. Then it's food, medicine, brass and lead.
Of course, the same ignorant people who pull down statues, probably think paper money and zinc clad coins are their salvation...

JKbrick

Stopped by my local TSC, store this afternoon. Sure enough, the "please pay with exact change", sign was on the counter. Lady said it was because, A. They shut down the mints for three months because of China virus. B. She also said people are withdrawing all their money from the banks. Neither of which makes any sense to me. Coins circulate for years, and modern money has no real value. That is if SHTF. Then it's food, medicine, brass and lead.
Of course, the same ignorant people who pull down statues, probably think paper money and zinc clad coins are their salvation...

That’s where I took that picture, TSC

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kuboske

Yeah, why stop at always wearing a mask? Folks like the guy in that video, should climb inside a large plastic bag, tape it up completely, airtight, so as to not let any contaminated air in, and just stay inside
until the main stream media says it's safe to come out.
There's actually a guy that stops by the place I work, like that. Gets all upset because none of us are wearing one. Told me "when all you f...er's, are dead, I'll still be walking around". I told him that's ok, because I'm sure I don't want to live in a world, solely populated by people like him.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Yeah, why stop at always wearing a mask? Folks like the guy in that video, should climb inside a large plastic bag, tape it up completely, airtight, so as to not let any contaminated air in, and just stay inside
There's actually a guy that stops by the place I work, like that. Gets all upset because none of us are wearing one. Told me "when all you f...er's, are dead, I'll still be walking around". I told him that's ok, because I'm sure I don't want to live in a world, solely populated by people like him.

Nice response

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jdofmemi

Good comeback 👍

jesse3638

Hooked
Nice response

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Good comeback [emoji106]
A coworker stopped off at Starbucks to get his morning coffee on the way to work. He wasn't wearing a mask and the Typical Karen passed him on the way to her car after he went out of his way to go around her. She said "Nice mask!" His response without missing a beat was "Fuck off!" She tucked tail and went to pout in her car as she drove off.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

boardsurfer

A coworker stopped off at Starbucks to get his morning coffee on the way to work. He wasn't wearing a mask and the Typical Karen passed him on the way to her car after he went out of his way to go around her. She said "Nice mask!" His response without missing a beat was "Fuck off!" She tucked tail and went to pout in her car as she drove off.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

My wife broke her arm pretty badly a few weeks ago which required 2 trips to the ER and a few prescriptions for the good stuff. After having been up all night and stressed out I had to head to the pharmacy. Well, I forgot my mask. As I'm standing in line to check out an old lady walks by me and says "I dont think they'll serve you here without a mask." All I could think of in response was "You'll live."

So on my way out the door, she was parked in her car right there so I held my bag up and waved it at her. :D A moment later as Im getting in the Jeep she drives by me and yells at me, "WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE WHITE MALES THAT DONT COMPLY?"

:shock:

jdofmemi

My wife broke her arm pretty badly a few weeks ago which required 2 trips to the ER and a few prescriptions for the good stuff. After having been up all night and stressed out I had to head to the pharmacy. Well, I forgot my mask. As I'm standing in line to check out an old lady walks by me and says "I dont think they'll serve you here without a mask." All I could think of in response was "You'll live."

So on my way out the door, she was parked in her car right there so I held my bag up and waved it at her. :D A moment later as Im getting in the Jeep she drives by me and yells at me, "WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE WHITE MALES THAT DONT COMPLY?"

:shock:

First, sorry to hear about your wife's arm. Hope she gets healed soon.

As for the white male comment, maybe part of the reason is that so many of us have been beat up by a system increasingly designed to give favor to women and minorities, at the expense of more qualified, harder working, and more talented white males.

That's not saying all of us fit that, but many have lost opportunities for jobs and business deals to others in the search for "equality". The problem is since the weaker and less educated can't be made stronger or smarter, the only way for equality to happen is to drag down the top performers.

There is also a level of critical thinking involved, as well as a lack of desire to be told what to do.

J&k_Overland

This echos what I tell the wife. There is a dumbing down and vilification of the white male How many tv shows and commercials are we portrayed as incompetent morons. Shits been going on for years. Now theirs a whole generation of “adult “ children running around in dire need of a ass whooping.

Steps off soapbox.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
First, sorry to hear about your wife's arm. Hope she gets healed soon.

As for the white male comment, maybe part of the reason is that so many of us have been beat up by a system increasingly designed to give favor to women and minorities, at the expense of more qualified, harder working, and more talented white males.

That's not saying all of us fit that, but many have lost opportunities for jobs and business deals to others in the search for "equality". The problem is since the weaker and less educated can't be made stronger or smarter, the only way for equality to happen is to drag down the top performers.

There is also a level of critical thinking involved, as well as a lack of desire to be told what to do.

A very good friend of mine told me on this subject that it has come to the point where "There is no standard that cannot be lowered." That was some 25-30 years ago. I have been watching his words play out ever since then.

Bierpower

Hooked
My brother was talking about one of the guys he works with being chewed out for not wearing a mask and he had what I think is the single greatest response to these people.

"My body my choice"

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
My brother was talking about one of the guys he works with being chewed out for not wearing a mask and he had what I think is the single greatest response to these people.

"My body my choice"

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just wait till the start pushing a highly untested vaccine on every one. That will be the go to response.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom