Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Brute

Hooked
Say it isn't so.... you have a running Jeep?! :shock: :crazyeyes: :D

Looks like a great day to be up in the mountains :thumb:

Bout time right?

Still have ABS/traction control issues. But it’s mostly good.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I thought you just collecting Jeeps not wheeling really [emoji848]

I am. This was behind the grocery store.

It’s difficult to wheel when you have to tend to several smoker things at once. Actually you might have more grills/smokers than jeeps...maybe...

Brute

Hooked
That’s always my dilemma. That’s why I buy a Jeep, then a smoker, then a Jeep, then a smoker, then a house, then a gladiator. Lol

That like when George Carlin took the stage after recovering from a 2nd heart attack...his first line was “so, me and Richard Pryor are having a competition. He had a heart attack, then I had a heart attack. Then he lit himself on fire, I said fuck that I’m having another heart attack“.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That like when George Carlin took the stage after recovering from a 2nd heart attack...his first line was “so, me and Richard Pryor are having a competition. He had a heart attack, then I had a heart attack. Then he lit himself on fire, I said fuck that I’m having another heart attack“.

Lol

Slimebones

Great recall. More than either of them would admit too! :bowdown:

Top Bottom