Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

JK_0311

No email here either, Arrcherr was supposed to get his today then the date changed during the night last night, he said this morning when he looked it was Wednesday now

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Checked my order status, it said the fenders were on back order. Called MCE, they are hoping to be caught up by 9/15...hopefully no one was needing them soon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Well hopefully mine make it here at the expected delivery date. It's still showing 8/12[emoji1696]. I didn't order the narrow ones so that's probably the difference
Checked my order status, it said the fenders were on back order. Called MCE, they are hoping to be caught up by 9/15...hopefully no one was needing them soon.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I guess I went MCE is they are plastic and will rip off the Jeep and not cave in the side hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That was my reasoning. I like the look of the Evo, but these seem better suited for avoiding hard damage. They’re held on by self tapping screws, and surprisingly solid on there. They’ve flexed out of the way for me several times. But I’d imagine they do what’s designed and pop off if really necessary.

Olight has a good sale going if you need some powerful flashlights, Glovebox lights, Camping lights, weapon lights, EDC, whatever etc. Impressive little things for sure, I keep an S2R2 in the jeep- Love it.

Main site
https://www.olightstore.com/

Referral link- I think they were doing like $10 off your order if you use a referral link not sure if thats still happening or if it applies to their 'flash sale', link just incase
https://www.olightstore.com/?awraf=5327A465EF1714C403AD

Last edited:

MericaMade

So I called MCE and as of today they said ETA for narrow fenders is sometime in October...LOL!

Last edited:

fiend

Caught the Bug
That was my reasoning. I like the look of the Evo, but these seem better suited for avoiding hard damage. They’re held on by self tapping screws, and surprisingly solid on there. They’ve flexed out of the way for me several times. But I’d imagine they do what’s designed and pop off if really necessary.

They definitely will not pop off as stock fenders do, at least if you install them with SS sheet metal screws. Maybe you could get that benefit if you install them with plastic rivets or some other fastener that will break or disconnect.

MCEs will deform and return to shape, within limits. One of mine got crushed up pretty well and went mostly back to shape, although with a small tear. IMG_4096.jpg

The main benefits are they don’t transmit all the force to your body panels and also they don’t rust or corrode. They also are a lot lighter than steel fenders.

Last edited:
Top Bottom