The building of Bison

wjtstudios

Hooked
You all can say that but running wires and mounting those little suckers still sucks. I already need to re-wire one that I sheared the wire off. Certainly not like running a relay system but still tedious.

Yea for sure, did you get the installer box with it?

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I did not order the pro kit. It’s pricey and I already have a relay box I built last week.

IMG_4623.jpg

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

benatc1

Hooked
You all can say that but running wires and mounting those little suckers still sucks. I already need to re-wire one that I sheared the wire off. Certainly not like running a relay system but still tedious.
Yea, the running of wires is always takes some time, especially if you take the time to do it right
I did not order the pro kit. It’s pricey and I already have a relay box I built last week.

View attachment 353234

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
That relay box looks good, I wouldn't have either if I had that. I did order installer box, Ill throw a review out there if it's really worth it or not

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Now where would you have gotten that idea [emoji848] lol I’ve thought about rock lights but can never justify them

[emoji848]hmmm, I wonder.

I’ll probably use them more loading it on the trailer than spotting in the rocks. But if it saves me from banging my head under the jeep one more time, it’s worth it.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

benatc1

Hooked
Now where would you have gotten that idea [emoji848] lol I’ve thought about rock lights but can never justify them
[emoji848]hmmm, I wonder.

I’ll probably use them more loading it on the trailer than spotting in the rocks. But if it saves me from banging my head under the jeep one more time, it’s worth it.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
I mean, they do look pretty cool too...

wjtstudios

Hooked
Not to many more of these days left

IMG_4796.jpg

It’ll be sad when the half doors have to come off and go back on the wall.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom