TURN NIGHT INTO DAY : KC Gravity Pro6 LED Light Bar

Bear_JT

Hooked
Those look really bad ass! I really like the round style lights vs the square bars.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

So awesome. Light equals information and information equals driving faster [emoji12]looks like that means you can’t run the snorkel?

jeeeep

Hooked
Those look good, I've got those on my wish list even if I only get to use them on the assholes who can't figure out how to dim their high-beams in city driving lol

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
I’m personally not a fan of any lights above the windshield but I do like the look of the old school KC lights.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Such an awesome look!! Those drone shots are amazing! I’m sure pics don’t do them justice to how much light they really produce

jesse3638

Hooked
Looks so much better than than the squared off light bars. Throws a ton of light too. I've been looking into the KC Highlights Gravity Pro headlights ever since Sharkey installed them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Those night shots are awesome!Thats one badass JT.

Thanks! :cool:

I just ordered up a 10" KC flex light bar for the bumper, not the same as what you have obviously, but good to see the KC light tech doing well

I've been eyeing the Flex Light Bar as well just to add more filler for just in front of the Jeep. :yup:

KC lights are meant to be on trucks!!Awesome!! Looks absolutely badass!!

Thank you. Super happy with how these look on our Gladiator :)

Those look awesome!!! I’ve always liked those lights!!

Me too. :yup:

He lives in Nevada. Covers aren’t necessary (unless Sissysak issues an emergency order).

:doh: Not too loud. He might here :rolleyes2:

Looks great, been tempted by these as well. Definitely on the wish list.

Thanks! :)

Those look really bad ass! I really like the round style lights vs the square bars.

I just could never warm up to the square bars. I'm so glad that fad has finally faded.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So awesome. Light equals information and information equals driving faster [emoji12]looks like that means you can’t run the snorkel?

For the kind of wheeling we do, lights are more useful than a snorkel. But, Jet was more than happy to take it so it's not like it went to waste. :cool:

Those look good, I've got those on my wish list even if I only get to use them on the assholes who can't figure out how to dim their high-beams in city driving lol

LOL - that would get someone's attention :crazyeyes:

I’m personally not a fan of any lights above the windshield but I do like the look of the old school KC lights.

Yeah, I can't say that I've been a fan either but after seeing how well they worked for OG40 out on races, I decided to give them a try. And holy hell what a difference they make!

Such an awesome look!! Those drone shots are amazing! I’m sure pics don’t do them justice to how much light they really produce

Driving with just headlights, even with high beams on versus with the Gravity Pro6 on, there's just no comparison. You really can see so much more and off to the sides as well. Makes driving through the desert at night a lot faster. :)

Those KC lights on the JT make it look badess

Thanks! Liking the look a lot :)

That looks great and bright !!
Really like the round lights too.

Crazy bright and yes, love the ROUND :yup:

Looks so much better than than the squared off light bars. Throws a ton of light too. I've been looking into the KC Highlights Gravity Pro headlights ever since Sharkey installed them.

So, I have to say that I'm super impressed with KC lights in general and after seeing Sharkey's headlights, I've been wanting to install a set on Moby. Well, once I get him back anyway :crazyeyes:

benatc1

Hooked
Thanks! :cool:

I've been eyeing the Flex Light Bar as well just to add more filler for just in front of the Jeep. :yup:

Thank you. Super happy with how these look on our Gladiator :)

Me too. :yup:

:doh: Not too loud. He might here :rolleyes2:

Thanks! :)

I just could never warm up to the square bars. I'm so glad that fad has finally faded.
I'll let you know how I like it

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom