The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

As someone that’s dealt with insurance adjusters on a fire claim. Go take a video of everything in your house. Open every drawer, every cabinet every storage box. Everything. Every last thing. Upload it to cloud or somewhere it’s safe. Hope you don’t need it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

black pearl

Hooked
As someone that’s dealt with insurance adjusters on a fire claim. Go take a video of everything in your house. Open every drawer, every cabinet every storage box. Everything. Every last thing. Upload it to cloud or somewhere it’s safe. Hope you don’t need it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I have that on a sd card. I even have drone footage of the house itself. For that fun 3D recreation process. Unfortunately I have dealt with them before as well, from the fires here in 2017. That was a complete nightmare. Ended up in a year long court battle because the insurance broker made a mistake on their end. Really don’t want that experience again

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have that on a sd card. I even have drone footage of the house itself. For that fun 3D recreation process. Unfortunately I have dealt with them before as well, from the fires here in 2017. That was a complete nightmare. Ended up in a year long court battle because the insurance broker made a mistake on their end. Really don’t want that experience again

Yup it sucks mine was luckily just the garage but try thinking of every last thing that’s in your garage right now, can’t imagine doing an entire house or property.

jdofmemi

It will. Mudslides always follow fires.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's part of the four seasons of California.
You know: Fire, Flood, Earthquake, Riots.
Flood always follows Fire, but with an unknown delay period. The other two seasons are not on a regular rotation, but inject themselves at random times, often overlapping with the other seasons.

black pearl

Hooked
It's part of the four seasons of California.
You know: Fire, Flood, Earthquake, Riots.
Flood always follows Fire, but with an unknown delay period. The other two seasons are not on a regular rotation, but inject themselves at random times, often overlapping with the other seasons.

I always like it when flood and earthquake overlap. It keeps things interesting.

black pearl

Hooked
My father in law came by today so we could install his new bumper and the winch that I had originally gotten for the pretend Jeep. Also gave him the pro link off the wrangler and I put the flat link on mine. IMG_4559.jpg IMG_4560.jpg IMG_4561.jpg IMG_4562.jpg IMG_4563.jpg IMG_4565.jpg

black pearl

Hooked
Great idea. Too bad many don't try them out in a controlled situation, and wait until they are stuck for real to learn how to use it.

It looks good on there, better than it would have on the pretend Jeep anyway [emoji106][emoji106]

It’s a little sad how true both of those statements are....

He’s definitely seen how useful they are going out with me. Either pulling myself out or helping someone else. He was very glad two of us had winches one one trip. His Jeep slipped off a rock and landed in a highly potential roll over situation. Lucky we had snatch blocks and winches to pull from two detections.

Top Bottom